Premium Format Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this statue is really awesome looking. The portrait is spot on and I love the pose.

To each their own. I really love this piece! I think the pose, face sculpt, expression, etc. are perfect. I even like this better than the prime 1 version. Now, here's to hoping they don't screw it up too much in production.

IMO this prototype doesn't look all that much like the actress. Oddly enough I think the Prime 1 is closer, more lifelike but it's disliked more.

In my mind because it's not as close is probably to its benefit, as it can be used as a more general Harley Quinn statue, and as such less reasons to compare it to the actress.

I've found that the closer a facesculpt is without hitting the mark, the more we dissect and hammer it for its perceived faults.

ee77c9f7dc6f0db5237cbc0ce5f73985.jpg

Well this is the "official" companion but I just do not like this version of joker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cannot believe they wasted their time doing a 1/4 Leto joker... I ordered the hot toys figure, yes, but I cannot stomach that obnoxious style and cringe inducing portrayal of joker at any larger scale.

Unsurprising there have been quite a few comments regarding the price of this statue. And while those opinions are valid I think those days are long over.

As someone who collects primarily movie related pieces, I know that these statues will nearly always be more expensive then the norm. Call it a Star Wars tax, or Disney tax or whatever.

For me I think I've become numb to any perceived price increases, because not only have statues been in this USD price range for awhile now, but since I started collecting statues for the past 3-4 years, the cost to me of these 1/4 Sideshow pieces have gone from about $550 AUD to $850 AUD for more or less equivalent statues. That's about a 50% increase, as unfortunately I reside in a country whose currency has fallen quite a bit against the USD dollar. Going by comments by other collectors if they were hit by the same 'increase' I should've been priced out of this hobby long ago.

The likeness is better than the Prime 1 statue, for sure. And probably as good or better than the Hot Toys. At first glance, it's absolutely Margot Robbie.

Agree with you totally. $449 definitely top dollar for this. $530 SS can kiss my a$$.

I think the chances of a movie related piece being $449 was pretty much nil. I think the lowest price recently for a movie piece was the Star Wars Rey piece for $479.99 (and I think that was only because imo Sideshow are banking most will be getting its overpriced companion BB-8), with most other preorders marked at $499.99 and above.

Figure looks good. I find the likeness strongest on that profile shot.

Surprised that they went for print instead of embroidery on the jacket though. @ quarter scale I'm sure they could have done better than Hot Toys' embroidery on their 1/6 jacket. Definitely not a deal-breaker, just a curious observation.

I probably wont get this for various reasons but will admit that I think it looks really nice. The detailing on the jacket, shorts, tats will really stand out on a shelf. She's also gonna have vibrant colors that draw attention.

I feel like this is so far my favorite margot robbie harley collectible yet. That and the IS 1/10 scale figure is neat. Don't have much to complain about this one.

Don't get too excited everyone....just remember what they gave us with Ledger joker. They can't do real likeness. At best, you get a dull, claylike paint job on a mediocre sculpt. I am done with sideshow premium formats.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

They do well with Arnold almost every time

Their TOD Indy is fantastic also... If you get a good paint job.

ROTLA custom paints really show off the sculpt also.

Keaton Batman was pretty good also.

They do well with Arnold almost every time

Their TOD Indy is fantastic also... If you get a good paint job.

ROTLA custom paints really show off the sculpt also.

Keaton Batman was pretty good also.

Any recently?

But in either case I believe there have been a lot more misses than hits in the past 3 years plus current preorders teasers.

The likeness is better than the Prime 1 statue, for sure. And probably as good or better than the Hot Toys. At first glance, it's absolutely Margot Robbie.

Not sure about that, but I would say the face is in more proportion than Primes. It's actually difficult to tell how good the likeness is because her large bangs are covering up 1/4 part of each side of the face. I would say you can tell it's Robbie, but there is still something off with it. Her eyes look too small, Margot has quite large eyes.

Any recently?

Off the top of my head,

TDK Bale Batman.

Pinhead from Hellraiser, looks just like the actor who played him.

But in either case I believe there have been a lot more misses than hits in the past 3 years plus current preorders teasers.

I would agree with that.

Last edited:

This is a beauty! The sculpt and proportions look great. The portrait does too. I can live with the mixed-media ...even tho I normally go for fully sculpted pieces.

The only drawback is the price. I don't need the EX ...so I'll wait. Perhaps after production pics are shown and a discount is available, then I'll order this. If it works out this could be my third movie-based statue ...if not, oh well.

Back