Premium Format Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get too excited everyone....just remember what they gave us with Ledger joker.

Not a fair comparison since most companies can't nail the likeness of Ledger, which why Adams 1/6 Sculpts sell for thousands. Not to mention that the Joker was sculpted by Mat Black who also sculpted the head for the Superman Reeve PF. The fact is Mat can't sculpt the likeness of actors in a realistic way, he does great work with sculpting creatures though.

A better example of the portraits with poor likeness Sideshow has put out would be both the masked and unmasked sculpts on the Chris Evans Captain America PFs because at least those look realistic.

They can't do real likeness. At best, you get a dull, claylike paint job on a mediocre sculpt. I am done with sideshow premium formats.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I disagree , off the top of my head, l can think of a few real life actors where they nailed the likeness, granted, there also many where they failed. Usually the main problem with Sideshows sculpts are their paint jobs, not so much the actual likeness of their sculpts.

That being said, I can't think of one female actor where they nailed the likeness, although this statue does look promising judging rom this pic.

s5e8fOd.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to like this more and more. Noticed they even sculpted her legs really nice. The proportions are spot on from looking at this pic. I have to see more to be sure, but wow ...I like it.

s5e8fOd.jpg

I'm starting to like this more and more. Noticed they even sculpted her legs really nice. The proportions are spot on from looking at this pic. I have to see more to be sure, but wow ...I like it.

s5e8fOd.jpg

It does look great. Even without a more expressive head sculpt. My only "problem" is the only other dc PF i have is power girl [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a similar problem in that I normally don't buy movie-versions. So far I only have Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman and BvS Armored Batman.

I have a similar problem in that I normally don't buy movie-versions. So far I only have Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman and BvS Armored Batman.

My collection almost exclusively comics as well, so I think you'll be fine adding this to yours. Actually, the more I think about this costume as a movie piece, the more I hate the self-referential, arguably misogynistic (sorry to open that can of worms) aspects of the tattoos and embroidered jackets phrases. However, it really works for me like the Gotham City Garage statues do, as a stylized tribute to Harley's character, which Robbie's performance captured wonderfully despite the movie's terribleness. She and the cast/characters* will transcend this first hurdle out the gate if subsequent films do them justice, much like Gadot's WW did in her solo film compared to BvS. This PF will be worth owning if it turns out well.

*the main squad, not Leto's Joker. That was awful.

F it. Might dive in. Worst case if the portrait does not look like Margot i will let is pass as a comic version lol.
ff093741bafa379d79d78290150a3a1b.jpg
1722c969901aae80ead2eca65a7dda4d.png
1621bc80e6e2908103d400f7fc27cb19.jpg

F it. Might dive in. Worst case if the portrait does not look like Margot i will let is pass as a comic version lol.
ff093741bafa379d79d78290150a3a1b.jpg
1722c969901aae80ead2eca65a7dda4d.png
1621bc80e6e2908103d400f7fc27cb19.jpg

Yasss! I never read the crossover miniseries, but I was sold on the PG & HQ pairing just from Amanda Conner's covers . . . so much so that it's the basis for how I "organize" the smaller scale stuff on my bookshelves until I transfer everything to proper display cases.:eek:

IMG_20170709_224854.jpg

It's honestly just a damn mess though.

Yasss! I never read the crossover miniseries, but I was sold on the PG & HQ pairing just from Amanda Conner's covers . . . so much so that it's the basis for how I "organize" the smaller scale stuff on my bookshelves until I transfer everything to proper display cases.:eek:

View attachment 351936

It's honestly just a damn mess though.

Haha nice stuff you got there. Yeah i didn't read them either. But its something about those 2 together that intrigued me. Power girl is my first and only DC PF. Looks like this is gonna be a good companion[emoji16]

Haha nice stuff you got there. Yeah i didn't read them either. But its something about those 2 together that intrigued me. Power girl is my first and only DC PF. Looks like this is gonna be a good companion[emoji16]

It's gonna be a long wait I imagine, but I'm definitely excited.:duff

ee77c9f7dc6f0db5237cbc0ce5f73985.jpg

Well this is the "official" companion but I just do not like this version of joker lol

Just went up for preorder. $530! dayum, this is a pretty small piece too. I am torn. I have about $100 in RP so that would soften the blow but with the uncertainty of SSC quality, I may have to just sit on this til i see production pieces.

dc-comics-harley-quinn-premium-format-300656-19.jpg

Sadly, he is heavily underrated. I hope it will get better with Bats solo movie and SS2.

Wait WHAT?! Already? Let me go have a look lol
Just checked. Looks really good. But cmon this had to be under 500. Im not ordering anything before the con so lets see if the ex hammer will remain

530$... geez...

For real, this piece is a whole lot smaller then others near this price point. While I really like this piece, the EX is not a must for me ... so hopefully double rewards, free shipping, or 10-15% (maybe a combination of two special offers) will make me consider ordering the regular once in hand pics are out. I think there will be 750-1000 EX ... and 1500-2000 regular.

Also the regular is $520.00, but for those pulling the trigger now at least get the extra EX hammer piece!

Back