Premium Format Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never really liked that particular Black Widow statue, but it came out prior to me collectoring. Luckily I was able to secure one of the Gentle Giant pieces.

JTw0xzo.jpg

;)

Great photo, thanks hunnipot.

Hard to tell for certain, but it looks like it could be mixed media on the jacket - interesting.

Their pieces are always supposed to look like the actor. But in 4 years of collecting I haven't seen one to my liking yet (and I'm not taking about their older statues). Though I think that Rogue One (Jyn Erso) is okay.

When i started looking into movie PFs it was Thor th dark world. I came to the conclusion that not one of their movie PFs looks like the actors. (I realy cant think of one that came close). As for wonder woman, the closest liking ive seen is kotobukiyas 1/6 plastic figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg i haven't been on here in a while and just saw the Harley PF
:love
i need this!!!!

Yeah, either switch-out gun hand or laughing head or something. Wonder what else she could be holding...

57f2b6b075dd9cb55abe77113456aabb.jpg

Nice find! I feel like this would need a more "fun" alternate portrait or the promise of a companion piece to tempt me, but I already love the mixed media and how different the pose is compared to the competition. Bring on the full reveal! :woo

Don't get too excited everyone....just remember what they gave us with Ledger joker. They can't do real likeness. At best, you get a dull, claylike paint job on a mediocre sculpt. I am done with sideshow premium formats.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

In the spirit of giving them recognition where they deserve it--the shorts are more accurate than hot toys; darker tone and sequin brightness. Ditto for the belt and shoes. And yes, I agree, an extra fun headsculpt is a must.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I cancelled my hot toys cuz i just couldn't get past the knees lol. This does look great. But yeah. I just cant get behind a ss movie pf.

Back