1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my figure from HK today and all I can say is WOW. The sculpt is really amazing, this version (particularly the head) is my favorite, it's so detailed and intense looking! I just totally love it! I can't wait for a purple version to come out
I know some collectors love to display figures in their original clothes, etc., but I love to redress and do some active shoots or even short "photo stories". Of course I couldn't resist with Joker and whoever put this amazEEEballs creature in his restraint robe is really "crazy" and should be "prosecuted"..lol, so here we go.......

Very cool! I dig the addition of the earring.

Disappointed card was charged yesterday & wasn't shipped for a Friday delivery. Still shows Order Processing.

charged , but no shipping info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be due to the storms hitting California. I know of a couple people who have had packages delayed multiple days lately due to the weather currently pounding the state.

Just a hunch.

Might be due to the storms hitting California. I know of a couple people who have had packages delayed multiple days lately due to the weather currently pounding the state.

Just a hunch.

I doubt it's the storms. Weather usually causes delays when it's already been shipped. Unfortunately, it has been common for Sideshow to charge and then wait a week, sometimes more, before they actually ship. It's been happening more and more lately.

I doubt it's the storms. Weather usually causes delays when it's already been shipped. Unfortunately, it has been common for Sideshow to charge and then wait a week, sometimes more, before they actually ship. It's been happening more and more lately.

No, it has not been common for there to be a delay of a week or more between being charged and receiving a shipping notice. It's a few days at most.

People need to decide what they want. They want the figures as soon as possible, and the most efficient way for SS to do that is to start charging people right before they are expecting the shipments to arrive. That way the payments have all cleared and the stock can be moved directly from the incoming freight to the UPS shipments. This is the most efficient and quickest way to handle the process.

The occasional drawback is that maybe the figures don't get cleared from customs as quickly as SS is expecting or maybe there are other logistical delays.

People on these boards tend to act that SS is maliciously manipulated charges just to do so. Do you really think there is any benefit for them to have your money a couple and earlier? No, of course not.

People on these boards need to have some patience and clam down a bit.

No, it has not been common for there to be a delay of a week or more between being charged and receiving a shipping notice. It's a few days at most.

That may be your experience, but mine has been different. I have had an order that went a week between charging and shipping. I am not trying to allege that anything malicious is going on, simply stating what I have experienced and others have also reported.

Shipped. Should have him Thursday, but we'll see. The last thing I got from them was Deadpool and it came a week later than it was scheduled to.

Go to thier website and check your account and order status. It may have shipped but something happened to the notification.
I've had that happen before.

I had to email them, apparently they had shipments of these late December, but because my payment plan was pushed back to March I wasn't notified or got anything, and I probably wouldn't have been notified if I hadn't of asked.

I ordered from Sideshow also to get it early, making the huge import cost and taxes bearable in the fact that it will arrive earlier than other places in the UK.

I got a early shipping notice for the 20th, if i wanted it or would have been till march 25. Im in the us. But dont know how much shipping is. Anyone know?

Mine arrived today. Only had a minute to open and inspect the figure. Overall first impression is that the sculpt is amazing. Matches the prototype IMO and looks menacing (in hand); however, it may not come across that way through photos.

Here's a quick iPhone pic. Can't wait to take some shots with the DSLR.

0552f22d34e7df2562821c904c8c6689.jpg

Got mine today too. It's a very nice figure. I'm digging it. Here's a few crappy, bad lighting, iPhone pics.

6a40fbc301b7d55ca45ba3091a17944e.jpg

3bb254f68de3a8f9230269fb2951f58a.jpg

2254093858fb6ce0e0184cdbb7f5933b.jpg

b08656474a87df69fd310e1d3d057d76.jpg

Back