1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also locked in do to RP's.:(

This and Tyler Durden have both been pushed back to next year for me. It has to be a boat issue.

On a happy note Deadpool is coming soon and so is Armor Bats for Xmas.:)

Last edited:
I'm not cancelling mine - I still like the look of the figure, the only thing that has changed for me is that the paint app isn't as good as the promo's. Either way, this is the only Joker closest to releasing, the others will be way off, so if you're after a Leto Joker anytime soon this is still the one that will come out soonest.

I had to do this pose. I love the f--king Joker. The generations. All I need now is the Romero Joker. [emoji7]
b0b5d5a41873001971d36f95138724c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This pic reminds me of Goodfellas! Love it!
b7edfbb6ac5eb2912b0bf140907d2e36.jpg

3e5e7ed6595e9de7c9e5d3cf0d4430d4.jpg
ill let you guys decide who is who.

One of the other reasons I cancelled this was money. I'm low on it at the moment. After we move in January, and get back on our feet, I will probably try to get him again or one of the other Jokers. It'll help that my wife's new job is paying her A LOT. Haha

DSC_0911.jpg
Do I have to remove his straight jacket to take down his trousers? He's got plastic wraps around his legs

Back