1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about canceling this now... Would this be one of those situations where they would give back the entire amount including NRD without issue?

I got the same email just now… I think this is the third delay email on this guy.

It has been out at Secret Base for two weeks now.
Why would it take three + months to get to Sideshow from the SB release date?

After seeing the reviews on him, I may just call to see if I can cancel. Just lost interest
in this figure and the delays definitely did not help. I may only end up getting Harley Quinn,
which is fine… she was my favorite character anyhow. BUt definitely getting her from my
Hong Kong contact. These Sideshow delays are just ridiculous.

my same question?

Worth a try. I had cancelled Deadpool cause I didn't have the money. Just did it online, and they ended up refunding my money without even telling me. My guess was because deadpool had delays too. I'm not positive but I thought they had a policy that they would give nrd back if product delay.

I got the same email just now… I think this is the third delay email on this guy.

It has been out at Secret Base for two weeks now.
Why would it take three + months to get to Sideshow from the SB release date?

After seeing the reviews on him, I may just call to see if I can cancel. Just lost interest
in this figure and the delays definitely did not help. I may only end up getting Harley Quinn,
which is fine… she was my favorite character anyhow. BUt definitely getting her from my
Hong Kong contact. These Sideshow delays are just ridiculous.

Feeling the same way. I was getting excited and now another delay is just killing my interest. I might see if I can get my deposit back and cancel. He's not sold out anyway so will probably be just as easy to order him again when he actually arrives.

I'm really considering cancelling him too. Maybe I'll call them after work to see if I can get my NRD back. This will be the first time I've ever cancelled an order with SS. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I'm really considering cancelling him too. Maybe I'll call them after work to see if I can get my NRD back. This will be the first time I've ever cancelled an order with SS. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I cancelled as well, since it was the first time I've ever cancelled they gave me my NRD back. Whole thing is a bummer.

Got the Email for the delay as well and as disappointing as it is I'll wait, but Like everyone else I'd really like to know why!

If I remember correctly, if there's a delay in a piece for any reason, sideshow will refund your NRD without a problem. I would doublecheck that though. Because I'm not 100% sure. They did this for me when I canceled the HulkBuster after numerous delays...... which I've now pre-ordered again since. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I canceled my order and they did refund my NRD. If it doesn't sell out in the spring, I might look at getting it then. If not I'll go with another joker or wait for one from a solo Batman film.

Delays mean SSC must refund the NRD, no questions asked. It's sort of a legal thing, they can't keep your money when it comes to that.

This applies to everything that gets delayed at SSC. All you have to do is call and tell them. While a delay may or may not be SSC's fault, it sure as hell isn't yours. That money is yours. I've done a dozen times.

FYI.

Somehow three of us saying the exact same thing is still going to lead to more questions. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure just feels incomplete to me if there isn't going to be a Dr. Harleen figure to go with it anyway. Cancelled.

Ugh....i wasn't aware NRD had to be refunded upon a delay....too bad I also used reward points or I'd cancel and wait for another option with better expression.

I'm definitely disappointed about the delay, but that's the game. After having this thing in hand for bit though, no way am I canceling my my PO from Sideshow.:impatient:

There're are some laws on point, but basically any purchase agreement is a contract. You agree to pay $X by some date and the company agrees to send you product by some date. Your failure to pay is a breach, and company's failure to deliver is a breach. This long standing legal concept has been codified by various consumer protection acts, both at the state and federal levels. A "reasonable" delay, however, may be a different story, and I'm sure a company could challenge it, but it probably wouldn't be worth the cost, either directly or via lost goodwill.

Back