1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to do this pose. I love the f--king Joker. The generations. All I need now is the Romero Joker. [emoji7]
b0b5d5a41873001971d36f95138724c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah man, everything I scheduled for this month got pushed , joker, drax, and wonder woman :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No e-mail here either, but I just checked my Sideshow account and there it says February -March 2017. Crap. :(
Any of you guys have the armored Batman Hot Toy? Is that a good alternative for an x-mas gift to myself? I already have the Knightmare Batman.

Yeah, I just checked on my order also and it's the same. Incredibly disappointed.

I'm trying to find an armoured Batman also but can't find it anywhere. Popcultcha has it but I don't know if they charge import tax and duties to the UK.

Yes, I have Armored Bats. It's def worth it.

Thanks! Yeah, I love the armored suit, but was unsure if I want it as a Hot Toy since I preordered the half scale Prime 1 statue of it.
Oh well, I also have a lot of Bale Batman suits in different scales and that didn't bother me either haha.

Anyone think the delay could be to add on the tattoos? Would be rough for people who already have it

Anyone think the delay could be to add on the tattoos? Would be rough for people who already have it

I highly doubt it. I mean it says nothing in the description for this figure about tattoos on the body. So I don't expect them to add something that big with out some kind of announcement or something.

That would be the ****tiest move ever, people who pay more to get it early get a far less superior version? Hot Toys would never do anything like that

Just got email saying item won't be in their warehouse until Feb-March. What happened if it already got released elsewhere?

Back