1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the White & Black tuxedo will be in the next wave. Not that I don't mind. I'll get time to save up. Now I really want that AA version with the menacing expression. Come on Europe, when are you going to put these Toy Fair Exclusives pre-orders up! :mad:

Officially pre-ordered my AA version. :yess:

jokerteaser.jpg

The new teaser might be the AA without the straight jacket.

If it were, they would've used the same layout/logos as the Toy Fair Exclusive but with the new pic. I think that teaser is for the regular MMS figure.

It's been pretty much confirmed that this Asylum version does NOT have tattoos other than the one on the neck via a reply straight from Jin Cheoul Hong on this image: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...767407.-2207520000.1468948126.&type=3&theater

But they can still change their mind.

True. I just think that comment is a pretty good indicator that it won't. I don't think I'd display it without the straight jacket anyway. The only thing I could see myself doing, would be to buy a second "smiling" head from the new image and drop it on the straight jacket version.

True. I just think that comment is a pretty good indicator that it won't. I don't think I'd display it without the straight jacket anyway. The only thing I could see myself doing, would be to buy a second "smiling" head from the new image and drop it on the straight jacket version.

That's why I'm glad the purple jacket Joker has a different head sculpt so I can switch the heads around.

I can think of 3 reasons, to save on production cost, the arms may need better double jointed articulation for the straight jacket and to make each Joker different enough to get you to buy multiple versions.

But they can still change their mind.

Not really. The figure is likely finished production or just about wrapping up so it can be in stock for the conventions. I figured he wouldn't have the muscle body with the tats as it was never mentioned or shown in the photos. The pose for the straight jacket is likely the culprit and he wouldn't have been flexible enough for it to work with that muscle body.

Back