Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Blondie on Thursday. I got to say she is the best of the 5.

My fav in order....
Blondie
Sweet Pea
Amber
Babydoll
Rocket

This has to be the best line done by any company! It far exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to get the Honey Trap line whenever GG gets their butts in gear. :impatient:

Last edited:
I didn't understand the appeal with these until I saw Blondie in person. The paint application is unbelievable. I wish GG would compete with SSC for 1/4 Marvel, DC, LOTR and star wars. Blondie is arguably better painted than any os SSC's statues.

I didn't understand the appeal with these until I saw Blondie in person. The paint application is unbelievable. I wish GG would compete with SSC for 1/4 Marvel, DC, LOTR and star wars. Blondie is arguably better painted than any os SSC's statues.

:lolThat's I've been saying when I got sweet pea. It's more detail then any statue I've seen ever SS will never beat this detail , price and quality. If they did the marvel and DC line it would be epic!

:lolThat's I've been saying when I got sweet pea. It's more detail then any statue I've seen ever SS will never beat this detail , price and quality. If they did the marvel and DC line it would be epic!

This line is by far the best painted statues I have in my collection from any companies. :lecture :thud:

The only thing is ...I think the base are a little too big …space is always a problem for collectors. :gah:

02012013919.jpg

If they keep up this quality in the new Honey Trap line …I will collect them all. :yess: :panic:

fireballfront.jpg

:)

This line is by far the best painted statues I have in my collection from any companies. :lecture :thud:

The only thing is ...I think the base are a little too big …space is always a problem for collectors. :gah:

02012013919.jpg

If they keep up this quality in the new Honey Trap line …I will collect them all. :yess: :panic:

fireballfront.jpg

Great collection figurefreak. They look beautiful together

02012013919.jpg

fireballfront.jpg

Overlapping the base can lead to warping of it....

But great pic of the girls together.

Back