Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily the seam is hidden, so you can't tell, if it was noticeable at all I would return it, and even contemplated it, but having to wait for another, if they even had any more would have annoyed me, and it really was an easy fix.

I know what you mean, my AT-RT (ES of 250 for those playing the CBG game) came with a cracked handlebar and they had no replacements. I basically got a 12" Retro figure for free to make up for it.

Spazzy, just go to home depot and ask for clear rubber shelf bumpers and stick them to your base. Ive done this with every single one of my SP girls.

934737_10201205452040938_2103058335_n.jpg

i did the same thing but i used little plastic ones. it's safe for sure :clap
https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ibkj6w&s=5
https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2pd2h&s=5

Last edited:
Looks good to me, most that see these together aren't going to know that the scale is off, unless they have seen the movie and remember it. Plus if it were in scale it would be too large for most to have or even want IMO, that is why it is a "maquette" For the cost and es gg did great on this.

I probably won't display like this because I want babydoll behind a case but I would if I had one big enough the samurai is still extremely large and menacing next to her.

I would imagine anyone forking over the dough for this saw the movie.

I agree a true 1/4 scale representation would be far too large, I just wish gg included a small babydoll with it.

Regardless, it is a beautiful statue, and another example of gg surpassing ss. It is disappointing they did not make the other 2.

:clap Nice photos! I gotta get another display case to fit all the girls, all in one space like yours.

thanks :) i must say i got lucky on having this to display them in, had them standing seperately in a few display cases and it sucked big time. finally all one happy family now!

#99/150
Just some quick shots, I like the clear bases, but will find something to lift them off the display case, since they scratch so easily.

:clap damn! Love it! Love it! Turn out wonderful! Only thing is did you ask GG to get a replacement for the damage? You should ask them just to be sure. A damage thing is a damage thing. Unless it's so minor that no one knows it there. Great statue! Might consider on down the road. Thanks for the pics!

Not worth sending for a replacement took me 30 seconds to fix and can't even tell. If anything I just made it stronger.

sucker punch samurai wow huge, heavy unbelievable details a true master piece..!

Back