Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id rather have the girls. The other two are just random, that it really doesnt make any sense in adding them into your collection other than having them because youre a big Sucker Punch fan. Im a big Sucker Punch fan. But to me, the complete set of girls are enough.

I only have gg amber and SS babydoll, I doubt I will try for any others and I am ok with that, didnt really care for their designs as much anyways. this was just really cool to pass up, plus I am a sucker for really big statues.

Got him!! Damn he is big! Great details looks good with the babydoll sideshow pf.

Came broken in half but some glue and it is fine, definitely hollow, but still heavy. I see this happening to a handful the part that attaches is pretty thinly casted.

Pics soon, all I got are iPhone pics that icant upload yet until later, big reason why I haven't taken pics of any new pieces for months.

Got him!! Damn he is big! Great details looks good with the babydoll sideshow pf.

Came broken in half but some glue and it is fine, definitely hollow, but still heavy. I see this happening to a handful the part that attaches is pretty thinly casted.

Pics soon, all I got are iPhone pics that icant upload yet until later, big reason why I haven't taken pics of any new pieces for months.

Sorry to hear it Broken:monkey2..... but if you feel good about repairing it and not replacing it cool.... Now Where are the Pics:impatient: (iPhone is ok:1-1:)

Got mine set up last night. This thing is big. Bigger than the case I have him sitting on. It is very detailed and the paint looks beautiful. Much more detailed than I was expecting, especially for something this big. I had this impression that it was going to be a much flatter and generic paint job, but they went to town on this one as well. It is really awesome.

Got mine set up last night. This thing is big. Bigger than the case I have him sitting on. It is very detailed and the paint looks beautiful. Much more detailed than I was expecting, especially for something this big. I had this impression that it was going to be a much flatter and generic paint job, but they went to town on this one as well. It is really awesome.

Really nice to Hear :clap :hi5: :yess:

:postpics:

Hahahahah

Sorry to hear it Broken:monkey2..... but if you feel good about repairing it and not replacing it cool.... Now Where are the Pics:impatient: (iPhone is ok:1-1:)

Luckily the seam is hidden, so you can't tell, if it was noticeable at all I would return it, and even contemplated it, but having to wait for another, if they even had any more would have annoyed me, and it really was an easy fix.

#99/150
Just some quick shots, I like the clear bases, but will find something to lift them off the display case, since they scratch so easily.

Spazzy, just go to home depot and ask for clear rubber shelf bumpers and stick them to your base. Ive done this with every single one of my SP girls.

934737_10201205452040938_2103058335_n.jpg

Nice pics Spazzy. Gentle Giant Samurai and Sideshow Babydoll go so well together. Side by side, they are completely re-enacting the battle scene.

I wish I had a big enough case to display them together, I don't like statues with material out in the open, and I have some Xmas snow decoration that I display with babydoll that would look great, might take a few shots.

Spazzy, just go to home depot and ask for clear rubber shelf bumpers and stick them to your base. Ive done this with every single one of my SP girls.

934737_10201205452040938_2103058335_n.jpg

Ahh good idea I actually have some and they are on now! Had to use 8 of them.

Looks good to me, most that see these together aren't going to know that the scale is off, unless they have seen the movie and remember it. Plus if it were in scale it would be too large for most to have or even want IMO, that is why it is a "maquette" For the cost and es gg did great on this.

I probably won't display like this because I want babydoll behind a case but I would if I had one big enough the samurai is still extremely large and menacing next to her.

Back