Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually don't care for the samurais nor the zombies soldiers as statues. though they do look nice, just not what id want to buy. i just want that bunny mech.

Yay!

if all 3 were confirmed, they would have more people buying the first one (me being one of them).

Yay! Yay!
Thus, the circle continues.

I however will be enjoying my super low ES 150 Samurai in the coming months.

Yay!
i actually don't care for the samurais nor the zombies soldiers as statues. though they do look nice, just not what id want to buy. i just want that bunny mech.

:mad:
Everybody is saying "oh we want all three Samurais" when this one samurai with an ES of 150 is still not sold out!

true but it has a high price tag attached and it can only be ordered through GG website and the shipping cost they are charging is insanely high :(

I don't know how europeans collectors do it with the VAT and shipping cost. you have to really want something to get it shipped overseas.

GG does have fairly high shipping costs.

The only thing I'm surprised they did not do in this line was Madame Gorski.

:mad:

true but it has a high price tag attached and it can only be ordered through GG website and the shipping cost they are charging is insanely high :(

I don't know how europeans collectors do it with the VAT and shipping cost. you have to really want something to get it shipped overseas.

GG does have fairly high shipping costs.

The only thing I'm surprised they did not do in this line was Madame Gorski.

I could see the Wise Man before Gorski. If they did a Gorski everyone would want a Blue and then a Highroller. If they would have done the Bunny Mech instead of the Samurai they would have got more sales, likewise if they would have done the Wise Man in place of the soldier.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

I love these ladies!

SuckerPunchFinalForum.jpg

Last edited:
Back