Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol you're da best
anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. smth like that lol

Why :monkey3

Snoops you're the best :lol:lol

Thank you, Thank you!
smiley-gen002.gif
:lol

I dont know if the animated short stories have been mentioned but i think they are worth a watch;

here's one of the stories

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-VsJu_DUas"]‪Sucker Punch - Animated Short‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I just watched this movie today as a netflix rental. I can sort of see the appeal of this film from a girl power perspective. I just didn't like it. The fantasy stuff seemed out of place to me. Like the pandering to the audience they think the wanted to get actually gets in the way of the movie.

Is this a story about sacrifice? is it an excuse for a movie to show CGI of what they think all fanboys dream about? Who knows. Overall, a lot of visuals and not much substance. I know a lot of you guys here love the film and characters, but I just don't see collectibles from this film transcending the way some think. The closest comparison I can think of is the Trinity statue from Gentle Giant. This movie reminded me of The Matrix just without the strength of a story to make you care the way you wanted to about the characters.

I watched SP in Maximum Movie Mode and that was pretty cool to see! :yess:

It's the best, i was rigth huh? :wink1:

And about the other comment from SolidLiquidFox.... We have different opinions, that's the escence of people, if you didn't like it it's okay. Lots of people didn't like it either. We have to deal with it :peace

Back