Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are in good company then.... I am really really really contemplating cancelling Amber and Sweet Pea so i can get that Scorpion statue or the Vampi PF

And I'm in a nasty bad mood today :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
lol

it's the heat here driving people crazy. I should know better to not drink so much anymore. It's not like I am 13 still, it was so much easier then:wink1:
me too
this has not been a good week for me

And I'm in a nasty bad mood today :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
lol

This is completely random, but I cannot stop staring at your signature picture. Who is this cosplaying Bayonetta or is there a gallery or something out there? It's amazing. I hope one day Bayonetta gets a high end 1/6 figure. That would be awesome.

This is completely random, but I cannot stop staring at your signature picture. Who is this cosplaying Bayonetta or is there a gallery or something out there? It's amazing. I hope one day Bayonetta gets a high end 1/6 figure. That would be awesome.

Aaahaha that's an advertisement for the game.
I have the playarts figures, i'm considering buyng the statues someday ...

This was my recent email to customer service at GG.

"Hi Rob,

So since I have already paid for the Baby Doll Statue, if and when it comes out I will be very happy, I had also preordered the Amber and Sweet Pea statues, unfortunately my confidence in Gentle Giant’s ability to give a reasonable release on these or any future product has soured me on gentle giant and I will be cancelling both upcoming statues from the retailer from whom I had preordered. They would have been my first GG items, and I chose to ignore the horror stories of some of your former customers. This wait is worse than going to a doctor’s office. Such a shame really because I love the movie and have watched it countless times.

Regards"

I'll suffice myself with the Hot Toys versions.

I hear the Playarts figures for Bayonetta are awful. What do you think of them?

*offtopic*

They are not beautifull indeed, but nice deails instead. I have them as a representation of the characters .. They have some problems with the articulations and hands but I like 'em anyways.

50r23s.jpg

Bayonetta and Jeanne and very detailed characters.
I did cosplay them myself and it was hard to do even in 1/1 lol.

*offtopic*

"Hi Rob,

So since I have already paid for the Baby Doll Statue, if and when it comes out I will be very happy, I had also preordered the Amber and Sweet Pea statues, unfortunately my confidence in Gentle Giant’s ability to give a reasonable release on these or any future product has soured me on gentle giant and I will be cancelling both upcoming statues from the retailer from whom I had preordered. They would have been my first GG items, and I chose to ignore the horror stories of some of your former customers. This wait is worse than going to a doctor’s office. Such a shame really because I love the movie and have watched it countless times.

Regards"

Well, they must have understood what how serious bout it we are now :lol

When they answer smth please tell us ! Hope they don't tell you " Bdoll stats shipping in the next few weeks" lol

Good for you on that one.

I'm a Gentle Giant veteran at rebelscum forums so this thread is like a flashback to 4 years ago. Only now GG's quality has gone down a lot which makes these that much more of a gamble.

Good luck guys.

Good for you on that one.

I'm a Gentle Giant veteran at rebelscum forums so this thread is like a flashback to 4 years ago. Only now GG's quality has gone down a lot which makes these that much more of a gamble.

Good luck guys.

Thanks, and good for you too dude.

We tried to give them a chance. It was the only way for us to get a 1/4 statue of Sucker Punch. There will not be many statues or figures for them, IMO.
It's not SW. We have no plenty of options.

I prolly won't get a response till next week. they are not good about answering negative questioning.

Well, they must have understood what how serious bout it we are now :lol

When they answer smth please tell us ! Hope they don't tell you " Bdoll stats shipping in the next few weeks" lol

the last time I wrote them via email through their customer service, it took them two days to respond. So since it's friday, they are closed on the weekend. I figured monday might be my best bet, cause even their response is delayed:)

and I'm not even getting my bust next week
crying I am now

When did you start talking like Yoda? :lol

"Hi Rob,

Regards"

That's a really good email, G. :clap

I look forward to seeing Gentle Giant's response. :impatient:

Back