Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so this is the deal.........

apearently, the swords are being made from the mold/exact specs as the movie version(I'm guessing this person worked for the design company that did the sword:dunno ), the details(bunny, cherries, and 'etchings') are all being made to full 100% movie accuracy. They'll be sending me pics of the actual sword in May, and I've already got one on PO(they just require your e-mail and have a good "if you don't like it, no worries" cancellation policy).

So, once again I'm/we're left with more waiting:lol I can't wait to see the pics, I'll post them here once I get them.

Cool! Thanks for the info! :rock

Theres only one opinion that counts, your own :stormtroo

CORRECTAMUNDO!! :lecture :rock

Production samples of Baby Doll have arrived at the Cruel & Unusual offices. So she may indeed start shipping soon.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm gonna sacrifice a case of beer to the Statue Gods to make this happen! :rock

Theres only one opinion that counts, your own :stormtroo
really? what happens if the guy giving his opinion is the village idiot, for instance? you're saying his opinion counts as much as the village's professor's? hehehe... there's such a thing as a valid or a lousy opinion. there's a standard to uphold, see, even for something as trivial as movies or toys or whatever, otherwise there's no such thing as a bad film or a lousy toy for even the worst crap have their fans.

The opinions of critics and geeks?
picture.php
i'm sure the geeks who enjoyed watching 'epic movie' said the same thing. :lol

really? what happens if the guy giving his opinion is the village idiot, for instance? you're saying his opinion counts as much as the village's professor's? hehehe... there's such a thing as a valid or a lousy opinion. there's a standard to uphold, see, even for something as trivial as movies or toys or whatever, otherwise there's no such thing as a bad film or a lousy toy for even the worst crap have their fans.

maxine-nobodycareswhatyouthink.jpg
:wave

I'm just looking forward to seeing if these turn out as expected...

I'm not in California right now (I'm based in Atlanta), so I can't take pics. But I'll see if someone will. They're pretty slammed with Superman stuff right now, though.

Trust me, I'd like to see 'em, too! But for all I know they may not even have been taken out of the packaging yet. :panic:

They supposedly sent a small batch directly from the factory to GG, and then GG sent 3 down to Zack & Co. I don't know how far ahead of actual product shipment this usually happens, though.

woot BBTS had Babydoll available online this morning and I managed to nab the predorder before it sold out again! :D
For anyone who's still looking for one, I highly recommend you check out BBTS every morning just in case they have more available later.

woot BBTS had Babydoll available online this morning and I managed to nab the predorder before it sold out again! :D
For anyone who's still looking for one, I highly recommend you check out BBTS every morning just in case they have more available later.

I made the same suggestion a few pages back. What happened is someone cancelled their pre-order

really? what happens if the guy giving his opinion is the village idiot, for instance? you're saying his opinion counts as much as the village's professor's?

What happens when the villiage professor is the village idiot?

otherwise there's no such thing as a bad film or a lousy toy for even the worst crap have their fans.

...case in point, The Matrix. Not everyone was shocked when the other two sucked as well. There were some idiots who saw it coming.

Back