Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather it be delayed and come out great than to have it rushed out and come out poorly or lacking.

You're one of the biggest critics and geeks out there, so might as well piss on yourself. I piss on my feet in the shower... Madonna says it's great! Well she does, and no I don't.

I don't consider it a fact that my opinion should be regarded as the standard for anyone else's enjoyment or lack thereof. I'm pissing on the idea that other people's opinions are supposed to hold some kind of weight when formulating my own.

K? :wave

Production samples of Baby Doll have arrived at the Cruel & Unusual offices. So she may indeed start shipping soon.

I don't consider it a fact that my opinion should be regarded as the standard for anyone else's enjoyment or lack thereof. I'm pissing on the idea that other people's opinions are supposed to hold some kind of weight when formulating my own.

K? :wave

K....

:wave

And I agree :wave

And I still think we should be able to derail our own thread. :wave

Okay, back on subject, I want the Sweat Pea and Baby Doll pieces but dammed, if I am not scared by how far and few GG gets it right. :wave

Ok, so this is the deal.........

apearently, the swords are being made from the mold/exact specs as the movie version(I'm guessing this person worked for the design company that did the sword:dunno ), the details(bunny, cherries, and 'etchings') are all being made to full 100% movie accuracy. They'll be sending me pics of the actual sword in May, and I've already got one on PO(they just require your e-mail and have a good "if you don't like it, no worries" cancellation policy).

So, once again I'm/we're left with more waiting:lol I can't wait to see the pics, I'll post them here once I get them.

Just bringing my post back up, as far as the Baby Doll 1:1 Katana replica was concerned. It got lost amongst film banter :lol

Jeez,I'm gone a few hours
and come back to 5 pages of movie bashing
if that sword looks good I'm getting it

I hope Babydoll is released soon. I didn't pre order because of GG's track record, so I'm hoping to nab one off Ebay as soon as she hits (providing she looks as good as the promo pics). Even if that means paying over the odds...

Back