Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i certainly hope that they will make the bunny mech suit even it isn't scale 1:4 , but i'm starting to think more and more that it will never hit stores :(

Saw this on another board:

Received this email...

Your order has been canceled. You have not been charged.
"I feel your pain on this one. I had ordered one for myself. Sadly, the manufacturer has canceled the entire line of Sucker Punch statues "

This is regarding the Gentle Giant Sucker Punch statues.

I really hope they are misinformed.

No mention of which vendor sent him the email.

I have someone checking into it over at GG. I doubt it since the crap is still up for preorder on their website along with the preview video in their blog. But if it is, watcha gonna do eh?!

rofl, i swear some of you guys will believe anything.

I've no idea why they'd cancel Babydoll when the ES is all sold out everywhere... It's not as if there weren't enough pre-orders or anything :/

Unless the production samples were rejected and instead of redoing all 500 of em....

Last edited:
Indeed.

I am sure the ones solicited will be coming but just delayed. That's GG for you. You guys are about to experience the magic most people at sites like rebelscum have been living for years.

I ordered off urban-collector and I haven't heard anything about a cancellation. The site says "Estimated to release in 3 to 4 weeks" but I have no idea how long that has been up. On a side note, I am video game 3D artist and I constantly visit a 3D site where the sculptor for babydoll, sweet pea, and amber posted their 3D sculpts for those statues. Last week, the sculptor for rocket posted her sculpt on the site. So, unless gentle giant had him do it for kicks, it seems like there are more coming and not a complete cancellation. Course, who knows? here is the link to the sculpt but u might have to be a member:

https://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=58729&page=30&pp=15&highlight=rocket

I just called Gentle Giant in Burbank, California and spoke with Greg in Customer Service.

He said that the statue was delayed about a week and should be here the last week of April or the first week of May.

Go to their website, find the number. Call and ask'em.

I just called Gentle Giant in Burbank, California and spoke with Greg in Customer Service.

He said that the statue was delayed about a week and should be here the last week of April or the first week of May.

Well, that's a relief!
I guess it doesn't get more official than that.
Thanks Snoopy!

Yay Snoopy!!!! haha, thanks for the info. :yess:

Back