SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to hold my account while moving, but when I reactivated it today the CS person told me they probably wouldn't bill me until next week sometime. So I guess I'll be waiting just a bit longer :monkey2

Stop pushing Migsta. They can only get them as they rise from the mire. Some zombies move so slowly.

I'm just waiting for Friday. SSC Declined my card for Freddy yesterday and I won't have money until tomorrow. I sent them an email and informed them of the situation, and they seem to be waiting to charge it. I'm just glad it was him and NOT Subject 5.

If I lose Freddy I'll be fine... I'll just hunt him down later.. But I can not stand to lose Subject 5... That would kill me... :monkey2

I think my card might actually get declined as well... for some reason my available credit is less that what it should be. I'm gonna wait and see what happens and I might have to do some quick money transfers so I don't lose him or the Vaderkin! Moving and being broke sucks :monkey2

galactiboy said:
I think my card might actually get declined as well... for some reason my available credit is less that what it should be. I'm gonna wait and see what happens and I might have to do some quick money transfers so I don't lose him or the Vaderkin! Moving and being broke sucks :monkey2

Indeed it does... I didn't get my deposit back yet, as I had hoped... so I am in negative funds town right now.... :monkey2

Sorry to hear about the money troubles! I know Sideshow will help to sort things out on their end for you, they have always been exceedingly cool in the past for me! Good luck guys!

Seaward said:
Sorry to hear about the money troubles! I know Sideshow will help to sort things out on their end for you, they have always been exceedingly cool in the past for me! Good luck guys!

Thanks Chris.... I know they got my email, and they've been quiet so far. I think they are waiting until tomorrow and see if I am telling the truth. At least I hope so. I trust them. They have never done me wrong and this is the only time this has happened to me.... So at least I have that on my side.

SSC CS is great though, I'm sure that it will be ok.... :cool:

Fritz said:
Any Non-Attendees get a shipping notice for this bad boy yet?

No ship notice yet, but it has changed to "item shipping soon." The dead T-shirts are the same, shipping soon. It would be nice if they shipped together. A little death from SDCC in a box..:cool:

I have to resolve an issue about a future order, and I have been waiting to contact the customer service, as I am sure that they are still in recovery mode after San Diego. The staggered shipping of figures seems to indicate that everybody over there is working their hardest just to catch up from the con. I am sure they will be in touch as soon as they can come up for air!

Ive got no email yet, but I do have a pending charge on my ebay account for him:D

You guys don't know what you have done for me. So I'll tell you. I had my money in my account, thinking no worries, everything covered. I got excited a couple of days ago and spent it all. Thanks so much for the reminders. Got to the bank in plenty of time, cause its Friday here and the banks are closed over the wekends. A follow up email from Sideshow would have been too late for me to act upon.

Thank youse. :bow :grouphug

creecher said:
You guys don't know what you have done for me. So I'll tell you. I had my money in my account, thinking no worries, everything covered. I got excited a couple of days ago and spent it all. Thanks so much for the reminders. Got to the bank in plenty of time, cause its Friday here and the banks are closed over the wekends. A follow up email from Sideshow would have been too late for me to act upon.

Thank youse. :bow :grouphug

That was a close one Creech!

Yes it was. It wont show up as in my account till the overnight computer update, but I should be fine. Whew.

OK, Creech! :wave I'll be patient. Stand by the mire with my butterfly net in hand, waiting for the undead Dead to rise at last...! :lol

I WANT MY DEAD NOW!!! :rotfl

Orders will be processing very soon, maybe today, or Monday for sure. Lottie told me two days ago that she was hoping to process the orders before the weekend.

Back