SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good find EVILFACE, that looks pretty close.

Also, how long has the Sideshow Press Conference been on the Patient Zero link? I just happened to click on that today and it's the first time I noticed it that I can remember. :rolleyes: :duh

Patient Zero is my new companion here who is waiting for his Security Guard friend. :D

P0.jpg

ehmmm.... surely patient zero infected more then just ONE security guard!!! Awesome pic.. it really shows his eyes.. Darn I'm upset I missed this guy last year! :monkey2

So, based on last years con exclusives, when can we non-attendees expect our Subject 5, Freddy and Vader? Before the con? days, weeks after?

you guys ever wonder whose arm the dead is holding on to?? Maybe next year we will know :blissysmi

student_toe5 said:
you guys ever wonder whose arm the dead is holding on to?? Maybe next year we will know :blissysmi

Thats Jason part 3 arm !!!! Its the same sculpt.....But Really,how could Zero bite off one of Jason Arm ??? lolllll...We all know he's an indestructible force of evil...P.Zero is a Fraud...thats why I sold mine to Fritz...lolllll

The only Dead figure that matters is: Jason Voorhees!!!

NOoooo... Zombies WILL walk!!! :monkey1

I'm sure it's just a coiencidence that the arm "looks" like jasons... we all know there is not a lot of Zombies yet to take him out (but that's a different story/universe).. this is real! More zombies please SS. :monkey3

Shaihulud said:
...But Really,how could Zero bite off one of Jason Arm ???...[/B]

OMG!?!?!? There's the story for the next Friday the 13th. Zombies infest the town and now Jason becomes the hero by having to kill them all. :wacky :rock :confused: :monkey5

Jason would owe Leatherface in about 1.23 seconds... But this conversation needs to be in a different thread! :D

More SS verions of Zombies for the up coming World War Z! (even if Brad Pitt might be in it) :D :D :D

Shaihulud said:
Thats Jason part 3 arm !!!! Its the same sculpt.....

IF that is the case, it would have been super if Jason's machete was stuck on The Dead's torso or head. :chew

creecher said:
You cannot defeat the Dead. They are alive. Besides, Jason is now armless. :monkey5

Yeahh, yeahh...Jason says: '' Whatever,Creech..''

brooker2.jpg

Normally I consider if there is life after death, but with these zombies you have to consider if there is death after life. :winkpumpk

Back