Stupid Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No man, don't do it! Save the gasoline for the lawn mower. Someone have to cut the grass. Or at least save it for your vehicle. You do drive don't you? Oh yes, you must be one of those testy peep who don't need gas, duh!

Peep with nose pierce. The kind with the ring on the middle bottom. Is it bad to have the urge to just pull it like one would pull a cow? Mr. Green must not think of such things.

Is it fair to say, people eat for a living? Those black cherries! Tomatoes are in season. By the same token, those alcoholic sure are drinking to death! Those cheesecake sure can feed some starving people. Perhaps, people eat for 2-3 people. The things that people do!

Dimension 262 or higher? The logic of dimension? LOL What dimension would allow a hooved-like creature to transform into a ray-like creature?

What is going on with this forum? a lot of things seem to be gone. Star Wars figure-section is unable to access. All random pictures you see at homepage are gone(file misssing). Someone accidentally deleted a bunch of files?

I can access the Star Wars section, but I can't seem to get into the Movies and TV area. When I click on it, it just reloads the main forum page.

Back