Stupid Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilof76

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you have them, you can post them here and get tomatoes thrown at you.

Right now, I'm on the computer in the middle of a thunderstom and I'm wondering if I can get electrocuted using a wireless mouse and keyboard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I'm stoker040 a bit new to this forums but I have a few questions.

I need to know some things about Shipping on theSideshow site before I do so, I asked their helpdesk but they are keeping spamming me with a site I don't understand.

So I want to pre-order the Joker 2.0 Exclusive, the price itself is $275,00 + $25,00 Shipping costs to The Netherlands they said. But now I'm very afraid of extra costs at the door or something seeing on this site from Sideshow
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/reveuduty.png
it shows my country has 19% VAT rate and 5-20% Duty costs? So they add 19% and then another 5-20% plus you never know what other boarder line costs will be added. So I'm afraid that if I pre-order one for $300 (Costs itself + $25 Shipping) I will need to pay another $200 at my door itself!

So maby you know how those costs will end up because I dont want to be ripped of $500 at my house door. Also you know someone in Europe/The Netherlands shipped earlier from Sideshow a 1/6 figure? And as latst is there any section on the forums where I can post questions like this because I'm really confused.

Thanks for reading this, would be pleased if you can answer me. :)

That's a lot of words for a bottle opener.

2555.jpg

Back