Streetfighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf is going on, i went in to the BB across the street and the guy i spoke to said they get them in on the 20th after gamestop....

errrr werent these released at gamestop like last week? this is the 2nd NYC BB that said they get them when the game comes out or after. im so confused....and you guys' BBs have them on shelves now?

I think so. Seems like its hit or miss with these right now.

the guy at BB that said they had the TE stick in apparantly didn't understand "large joystick controller for $150" because all they had were the SF4 controllers; Ken, Ryu, Blaka and Chun Li but I really want a TE and think i'll suffer through the regular Xbox controller until they become available.

the guy at BB that said they had the TE stick in apparantly didn't understand "large joystick controller for $150" because all they had were the SF4 controllers; Ken, Ryu, Blaka and Chun Li but I really want a TE and think i'll suffer through the regular Xbox controller until they become available.

The fightpad plays really nice. I've been playing SFII turbo and the fightpad makes it really nice and easy. I cant wait to test out the TE stick later.

The fightpad plays really nice. I've been playing SFII turbo and the fightpad makes it really nice and easy. I cant wait to test out the TE stick later.

i almost grabbed the Ken one but between the $ I will spend on the game and the TE controller (and Cammy and Ken statues), figured I would hold off.

Saw a chun li fightpad at the GS across the street from me. Another GS further away had a bunch but not sure which ones.

mine says "order taken" hopefully play.com send this out a bit early like theve done in the past with some games! they have it listed as "in stock now" so i presume i recieve mine soon! now i need to find a fightpad!

Man !! I cant belive how HOT this tournaments sticks are.

The guy at EB games here told me they got calls including mine all day about the tournament stick.

tournamentstick.jpg

A thing of beauty !!

Just got a call from Gamestop about the game. Don't know if I can afford to pick it up, with RE 5 coming out, but I'll try.

anyone know what HD resolution this game plays at on the ps3? clips of SF4 in HD are sick!-looks like 1080i/p..hopefully im right!?

Back