Media Street Fighter II (30th Anniversary Edition) for Super Nintendo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
01-street_fighter_II-snes.jpg

03-street_fighter_II-snes.jpg

04-street_fighter_II-snes.jpg

05-street_fighter_II-snes.jpg

06-street_fighter_II-snes.jpg

Limited Edition of 5,500*
Brand-New Playable SNES Cartridge*
Tri-Fold Box w/ Foil, Gloss & Embossments
Premium Instruction Booklet
Retro Pack-In Surprises
Package Design & Restoration by Jango Snow Art & Design
Manufacturing by Retrotainment Games
*Cartridge colorways are randomly inserted into sealed, unmarked boxes. The edition of 5,500 is comprised of: Opaque Ryu Headband Red (4,500 total); and Translucent, Glow-in-the-Dark Blanka Green (1K total). We cannot guarantee which version you will receive. It truly is completely random.https://store.iam8bit.com/

Is the Scart that much better? I have the hd retrovision cables they are pretty good.

The HD Retrovision cables are awesome! You don't need anything else. I'm looking for SCART because I have the Framemeister.

Btw how much were the cables?

The HD Retrovision cables are awesome! You don't need anything else. I'm looking for SCART because I have the Framemeister.

Btw how much were the cables?

I been on a hunt for the Framemeister heard they stopped making it . I wanted it for my dreamcast but now they just came out with the akura. The Hd Retrovision cables were $54

Read the fine print :lol
WARNING: Use of this reproduction game cartridge (the “Product”) on the SNES gaming hardware may cause the SNES console to overheat or catch fire. The SNES hardware is deemed a vintage collectible, so please exercise extreme caution when using the Product and make sure there is fire extinguishment equipment nearby.

WARNING: Use of this reproduction game cartridge (the “Product”) on the SNES gaming hardware may cause the SNES console to overheat or catch fire. The SNES hardware is deemed a vintage collectible, so please exercise extreme caution when using the Product and make sure there is fire extinguishment equipment nearby.

Wow. It's like one of them Robocop satirical commercials! :lol :slap

One of the most important games of my childhood. I vividly remember the experience of lusting after it, and eventually getting it.

That is pretty baffling that they would release something that has this potential issue.

I didn't even see that :lol

First time you throw that hadoken your whole system is going to explode :lol

Hi there, I played the street fighter II with my friend who is a hard gamer and the game is really amazing. I have also heard many good reviews about street fighter II. Most of the time I prefer to buy online rather than visiting a physical store. I have heard good reviews on this website. Do you have any suggestions for buying games online?

Back