Stranger Things (Netflix show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be the outlier and say it doesn't need a S3, or if they do one, it will probably focus more on eleven and the others like her vs. creatures. If they do go back to the upside down realm they run the risk of burning themselves out with that story arc. Yeah we all like some characters and all but the way S2 ended, if there were no more ever, I could be happy with it. Good writing and seasonal arc will be crucial for S3 if they even hope to round it out with another after that.

I didn't need a season 2. If S1 was it, I'd be okay with that. S2 was good though, and I enjoyed it. If they stopped there it'd be fine.

I fine with them continuing...I just hope they don't start to dilute the essence of it in their quest for more money. Thankfully it ends at S4 supposedly. Anything after that and it's just going to get worse and worse.

snowflakes.

verbal abuse lmao, what’s next? HE WAS LOOKIN AT ME. #metoo

he was behind me waiting in line for coffee! #metoo

Michael Bay yells at everyone yet he has no problem finding a production team. :lol

Hmm. Not entirely surprising. I want this show to return SOOOOOO, so bad (it's the bomb), but I watched all of those beyond Stranger Things episodes, and
every single time the D brothers were on it, they came across as serious D bags. Granted, kids ramble and say dumb things, but the condescending towards them by those two guys was relentless (one more than the other). Why the behavior wouldn't cross over to apply to women, too, isn't a stretch.

You can't be sure about anything nowadays.
These things are produced by chicken***ts who love to make idiotic decisions.

I've had it with all of these stories about how someone one time heard someone else say something in a tone they didn't like or that it wasn't a sterile PC comment so now they're barely able to function due to that abuse. These people need to shut the **** up until the shows I watch have finished filming. :mad: Quit trying to get your 15 minutes of fame by causing studios to flip out about possible backlash and then they end up making bad decisions for the shows. Have some goddamned consideration for people invested in the shows and who want to see them finished properly.

im25k-.gif

I've had it with all of these stories about how someone one time heard someone else say something in a tone they didn't like or that it wasn't a sterile PC comment so now they're barely able to function due to that abuse. These people need to shut the **** up until the shows I watch have finished filming. :mad:
Luckily these guys aren't professors on a college campus where it's essentially SJW Mob rule when it comes to these things.

Hollywood has been a bit more case by case basis when it comes to these things. They're fine with offering up Harvey Weinstien or Kevin Spacey as sacrificial lambs to take the focus off the fact that dozens or hundreds are guilty of similar behavior. My guess is these guys will be fine. Especially because it seems like this is just one woman spouting subjective nonsense.

Eh, season 1 was a fluke, season 2 was lacking.

Yeah, I'll check out the first few eps of Season 3 to see if it's any good (and because I still love season 1) but I thought Season 2 was pretty close to a total dud.

Luckily these guys aren't professors on a college campus where it's essentially SJW Mob rule when it comes to these things.

Hollywood has been a bit more case by case basis when it comes to these things. They're fine with offering up Harvey Weinstien or Kevin Spacey as sacrificial lambs to take the focus off the fact that dozens or hundreds are guilty of similar behavior. My guess is these guys will be fine. Especially because it seems like this is just one woman spouting subjective nonsense.

The real problem ( or real issue) is that there are so many accused guys that people lose count.
People cant keep track of who to boycott and who to hate.
I cant even keep track, didnt Ryan Seacrest get accused atsome point?
And the sugar ray singer too? I feel like there are some guys that are getting lost in the drama,
Does anyone even remember the matt damon drama?
And the strength of the anger varies as well. Some scandals get bigger backlash than others.
So it depends how big the backlash over this will be, it might blow over or it might get the show cancelled....

Hopefully it's better than Season 2. Some of those episodes were hard to watch.

Back