Stranger Things (Netflix show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shes not the same age as Eleven in the show either, in the show she was already grown when the baby Eleven came in
she was drawing in the rainbow room when Eleven's mom came in looking for her baby you sickos

It's ok dude, if you love 3D lolis at least don't brag about your power levels...

shes around the same age as those punks bro. why you think they were following her, or why she drives the car... go watch it again shes like 12 years older than Eleven :stick

I'm just messing with you amigo, still, she's like 2 or 3 years older than Eleven, tops.

And I'd rather be like Rocketman.

xP5qmCw.png

So, I just finished this. Thoughts:

>Slower start than S1. To the point where I put this off for a few days, watching an episode every what, other day? Anyway, it started picking up with Ep.5, and by Ep.6 I was hooked and just marathoned the rest. Well...

>Episode 7. Jesus Christ, Episode 7... I just flash-forwarded it, and went through it in 5 minutes, tops. It was so out of place that... ugh... I really, REALLY hope they don't add those "80s Misfits with a heart of gold" in S3. Just give them their own spin-off so that nobody will watch it and that they can dissappear...

>I know I said "**** Dustin" before, but I was emotional over Mews... I still haven't fully forgiven his dumb ass, but I warmed up to him again, by the end. Really, all the characters were great and enjoyable this time around. Good performances, good writting, good chemistry.

Generally, I thought I'd dislike it since much of the atmosphere was missing from the first few Eps, but the final few redeemed it. Now, for some "special thoughts":

>Buff Bill's gonna get redeemed next season, and bro it out with King Steve. Dunno how, but Jonathan went from overly creepy guy to just a wallflower (and school photographer by the end), and Steve went from King to, Dethroned, so he's gonna get his change next time. From his attitude towards Steve, it seems like he's just looking for an equal opponent. He's a Turbo-Chad, and him being all up in Steve's face is his way of "bonding".

>Bob Newby, Superhero...

2f0.gif

>Jonathan and Nancy ending up together this time was actually kinda sweet to see. I liked that.

>Steve. Man oh man, Steve. Best Guy in the series or what? He always tries to do the good thing, gets stuck babysitting while John & Nance ****, gets his ass beat by the new Jock, and still keeps going. He's a colossal ****-up, and totally /ourguy/.

1509886274894.jpg

I agree, Steve hands down best guy, he has to bro it out with Billy and tag team Mike's mom.

Iron Man Rhodey.jpg
(why did Bendis have to kill off Rhodey? WHY?!)

I don't take Steve for a MILF guy, but Billy needs redemption. And we all know Redemption Arcs are Best Arcs. Maybe we can have a Party 2.0 with Steve, Bill, Nancy & John.

So, I just finished this. Thoughts:

>Slower start than S1. To the point where I put this off for a few days, watching an episode every what, other day? Anyway, it started picking up with Ep.5, and by Ep.6 I was hooked and just marathoned the rest. Well...

>Episode 7. Jesus Christ, Episode 7... I just flash-forwarded it, and went through it in 5 minutes, tops. It was so out of place that... ugh... I really, REALLY hope they don't add those "80s Misfits with a heart of gold" in S3. Just give them their own spin-off so that nobody will watch it and that they can dissappear...

>I know I said "**** Dustin" before, but I was emotional over Mews... I still haven't fully forgiven his dumb ass, but I warmed up to him again, by the end. Really, all the characters were great and enjoyable this time around. Good performances, good writting, good chemistry.

Generally, I thought I'd dislike it since much of the atmosphere was missing from the first few Eps, but the final few redeemed it. Now, for some "special thoughts":

>Buff Bill's gonna get redeemed next season, and bro it out with King Steve. Dunno how, but Jonathan went from overly creepy guy to just a wallflower (and school photographer by the end), and Steve went from King to, Dethroned, so he's gonna get his change next time. From his attitude towards Steve, it seems like he's just looking for an equal opponent. He's a Turbo-Chad, and him being all up in Steve's face is his way of "bonding".

>Bob Newby, Superhero...

2f0.gif

>Jonathan and Nancy ending up together this time was actually kinda sweet to see. I liked that.

>Steve. Man oh man, Steve. Best Guy in the series or what? He always tries to do the good thing, gets stuck babysitting while John & Nance ****, gets his ass beat by the new Jock, and still keeps going. He's a colossal ****-up, and totally /ourguy/.

View attachment 375724

What did u think of the possession stuff and the giant octopus in the sky and the demodogs?

What did u think of the possession stuff and the giant octopus in the sky and the demodogs?

Eh, fine I guess. I'm looking forward to learning more stuff about the Upside Down. It's all too vague at this point. And the whole thing as a bit too derivative of S1. It could've been better... I liked it, and the last 3 or so Eps were Pump-Worthy (minus 7 of course), but... As for the Demodogs, they were an uninspired menace, and Dart a **** for killing Mews, but on the other hand, Dart a bro for letting the Gang pass. So... Dart a Okay...

****, who cares about that though?! Post Steve!

tumblr_inline_oyyu7kLUxt1rmyvag_540.gif

Back