Stranger Things (Netflix show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stranger Things (netflix show)

Finished it and I am already feeling guilty for binging through it in 24hrs. Really liked it. Very nostalgic! Nice nods to aliens, the thing and a multitude of other classic 80's sci fi. Can't wait for another season!!!

A ABSOLUTE 10 LOVED IT! I loved the story and every episode pulls you in almost impossible not to binge all of it. Its meant to for perfect binge watch.:clap:clap:clap

Just finished it.
Hits all the right notes.
Not very original but very entertaining and well made in every departments.
The carpenter like music and tone mixes with spielbergian Dante 80s kid flick works like a charm.
One nitpick, they should avoided the cgi in the final confrontation.
Its worked in the dark but there it kinda annoyed the hell out of me.
Some pratical effects and smart camera work would have been awesome.

Goonies vibe all the way......lots of influences. Hope this is doing well - definitely want more

Netflix users are giving it a rating of 4 or 5 stars with a few below 3.

Overall I think the series is tracking well with viewers and I do hope we see a season 2.

Just finished it. Really good. Stand By Me meets Phantasm. I love 80's themed "New stuff".

3 in, it's been good so far. Funny, Mike looks like a girl, while the buzzed one they kept calling a girl looks like a boy.

One thing I really liked about the show it how it looks like the early 80's without beating over your head with the exaggerated over the top '80s' that everything does.

Awesome news Snoopy! But I need S2 right now! Binged the whole season already, so far this year the funnest Netflix original for me. Reminded me of all the cool movies I saw when I was a kid, happy that they didn't forget to give a nod to

Spoiler Spoiler:

during the season finale. Winona Ryder plays a terrific 80's single mom and those kids are hella fun. :lol My only complain is how short the season was: it gets you hooked and then it ends.

Awesome news Snoopy! But I need S2 right now! Binged the whole season already, so far this year the funnest Netflix original for me. Reminded me of all the cool movies I saw when I was a kid, happy that they didn't forget to give a nod to

Spoiler Spoiler:

during the season finale. Winona Ryder plays a terrific 80's single mom and those kids are hella fun. :lol My only complain is how short the season was: it gets you hooked and then it ends.

I think that's why I loved it. It didn't feel like it was dragging it's heels trying to make it to 10/12 episodes. It was exactly what it needed to be. It was long enough to maintain some mystery without it getting stale, but long enough to get attached to the characters and have a little growth. Bring on Season 2 (and keep it at 8 episodes...)!!

The last 2 Netflix series I gave a try, I enjoyed immensely. Really liked this, and while a totally different kind of series, Peaky Blinders was awesome as well.

Back