Stranger Things (Netflix show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stranger Things (netflix show)

just finished episode 8.. wanted to at least make it through the first season.I can only say without giving too much away that the feel of the series is very good the young actors do a good job.My complaint is in regards to all the crazy things going on many seem unrelated and are not explained.Which could gel together as the series goes on.I may have to watch these episodes again if I have time.Although entertaining the payoff at this point is not enough to hold me for next season.6/10

forgot to mention they use original songs by the original bands in this series.Nice touch.

Last edited:

Two episodes in, great so far. The music is great of course, really love the theme music that plays when it's building suspense.

Just finished all 8. It all made sense, and just when I was wondering, 'where could the show go in season 2?' It shows you. Loved every minute of it. 10/10 in my book.

Just finished binge watching with some friends and we all loved it! :rock

I agree with you, Matt, it all made sense and the ending was extremely cool leaving it open for season 2. :yess:

Definately a 10/10 from me. :D

I finished watching all 8 episodes in a row at about 4am today. This was so good that I just couldn't stop watching. Funny thing, I've had a ceiling fan in my bedroom with a light on it that flickers from time to time since we bought my house. :lol

Anyone catch the "Alien" egg in the ep "The Upside Down"?

I ended up watching the entire season until 7am this morning as i was so into it :) I'm looking forward to season 2 as this is now 1 of my favourite series.

Anyone catch the "Alien" egg in the ep "The Upside Down"?

Oh yeah....that went beyond homage, but cool nonetheless. I loved the posters of the Thing and Evil Dead on the walls too -

Just finished binge watching with some friends and we all loved it! :rock

I agree with you, Matt, it all made sense and the ending was extremely cool leaving it open for season 2. :yess:

Definately a 10/10 from me. :D

Awesome - glad I wasn't the only one who loved it.

Funny enough, saw a review on Netflix, and the person was comparing this to Super 8, but they confused that title with the Cage movie about Snuff films - awkward

Back