Stranger slaps toddler for crying in Wal-Mart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and I have said it before and I will say it again...spanking children does not teach them to hit. Parents who fail to teach them NOT to hit, teach kids to hit.

With any luck...it'll become legal to spank another person's kid soon. Imagine how good a kid would be in Wal-Mart. He/she would be too busy wonder who was going to whoop their ass for acting out to actually act out.

What is that old saying? It takes a village to raise a chld, right?

:D

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I doubt that would happen. I soon see it being illegal to change your childs diaper. It will also be child abuse if your child falls over while learning to walk. All children are special and need to be treated accordingly. That way when they grow up and get jobs they won't threaten any of our employment opportunities because no one will want the whiney little ^^^^s. :rotfl

My dad never "hit" me. He did spank me though. And you know what, it kept my ass out of trouble when I was young. I didn't worry about getting in trouble at school or getting yelled at by teachers. I worried that if I got in trouble I would have to pay the price when I got home.

So the right thing to do is not do anything.

Only that leads to your kids growing up and doing whatever the ^^^^ they want.

So the answer? Don't do anything.

I think its the same idea that someone suggested in the Halloween thread.

You have to have that one good scare in the beginning that instills the fear of what could come next? Spank your kid once when he can remember it and then use the idea that it could happen again to keep him in line. It sounds like something Grand Moff Tarkin would suggest but kids are way out of control sometimes. And if after a time or two it doesn't work then obviously you need to try something else.

With so many divorced families nowadayws though, you can also blame it on no one being there to delegate some sort of punishment at all or one single parent being afraid of alienating the kid, so he/she likes the other parent who doesn't spank them better.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I doubt that would happen. I soon see it being illegal to change your childs diaper. It will also be child abuse if your child falls over while learning to walk. All children are special and need to be treated accordingly. That way when they grow up and get jobs they won't threaten any of our employment opportunities because no one will want the whiney little ^^^^s. :rotfl

I made myself imagine the scene from Airplane where all the passengers line up to beat that panicking lady. Only I see it being a bunch of people in Wal-Mart lining up to spank an unruly child. And what makes it funnier for me is the thought of one of those people wearing a blue vest with a bright yellow smiley face on it.

Maybe I should write comedies.

walmart.jpg

I am all for spanking kids but if some stranger did that to either of my boys, like someone else said, I would be the one arrested for beating the hell out of him.

Moron.

I am all for spanking kids but if some stranger did that to either of my boys, like someone else said, I would be the one arrested for beating the hell out of him.

Moron.

I have to agree. But, I at least can kinda understand where these people are coming from. It doesn't make it right by any means but I understand it.

I think its the same idea that someone suggested in the Halloween thread.

You have to have that one good scare in the beginning that instills the fear of what could come next? Spank your kid once when he can remember it and then use the idea that it could happen again to keep him in line. It sounds like something Grand Moff Tarkin would suggest but kids are way out of control sometimes. And if after a time or two it doesn't work then obviously you need to try something else.

Damn straight! Everything counts when you are young. Its when you are young that your future is shaped. I still remember those beatin's too :wacky

Moron.

Someone posted on there that the incident is being taken all out of proportion and that isn't what really happened. So maybe the mother is just looking for some lawsuit money.

Damn straight! Everything counts when you are young. Its when you are young that your future is shaped. I still remember those beatin's too :wacky

Me too. Ah the good ole days :D

IMO: The problem is parents want to be their children's friend rather than their parent. A parent provides uncondtional love yet serves as a mentor, guide, confidant, disciplinarian, etc....

Our job is to prepare our children to raise healthy families, who are good, functioning, law biding citizens. Parenting is a tough, demanding job and requires difficult choices. You are not up to it then do not have children else a stranger smacks them at Walmart :D

Where I'm from, alot kids are two things, best friends to a single mother, or simply a welfare payment. Sad.

Where I'm from, alot kids are two things, best friends to a single mother, or simply a welfare payment. Sad.

I agree. What alot of pressure for the kid......dealing with grown up stuff they cannot comprehend or their existence strictly to pay for lazy parents....equates to messed up lil ones :(

Me too. Ah the good ole days :D

IMO: The problem is parents want to be their children's friend rather than their parent. A parent provides uncondtional love yet serves as a mentor, guide, confidant, disciplinarian, etc....

Our job is to prepare our children to raise healthy families, who are good, functioning, law biding citizens. Parenting is a tough, demanding job and requires difficult choices. You are not up to it then do not have children else a stranger smacks them at Walmart :D

You're a pretty smart guy then. I fully agree.

I want to slap evey screaming kid in stores as well. Shut your brats up. Take them to the car or the restroom and beat em yourself.

Watch out Evil. As you grow older, the chances of you actually doing that, increase. Senility comes together with a bit of insanity. I would reprogram myself with those feelings if I were you.:D

Btw i'm bored, I think i'll head over to Walmart and slap the ^^^^ outta some little kid.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You're a pretty smart guy then. I fully agree.

We have six kids, years of experience and two college degrees. In addition, the wife and mother-in-law have a combined 46 years experience teaching children k - 8 and their ongoing education. We get by :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

We have six kids, years of experience and two college degrees. In addition, the wife and mother-in-law have a combined 46 years experience teaching children k - 8 and their ongoing education. We get by :D

Well then, you really can say "been there, done that".

Back