STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many people have more than one? I bet people wouldn't know any different if they weren't side by side.

I live in Europe and I am looking completely white version. On eBay there is only one private seller who have for sale this item and the version is yellow.

How many people have more than one? I bet people wouldn't know any different if they weren't side by side.

Assuming it wasn't just lighting going by the pic from before it's definitely noticeable, side by side or not. Though if you didn't know about the issue beforehand it may pass you by.

So this is confirmed, the new series will be yellow? no longer white?

Have we seen more than one person posting pictures of the off-white Stormtrooper?

One person also said they talked to support and they said that a number of them that they looked at also had this issue though I'm not sure if it was the same person. But even if so definitely more confirmation would be good. Buy one and find out! Return it if it's yellow and let us know ^^

edit: looks like 2 people who got it posted about it.

In the shop where I bought my yellow Stormtrooper had all the other yellow (4/5 parts).

One person also said they talked to support and they said that a number of them that they looked at also had this issue though I'm not sure if it was the same person. But even if so definitely more confirmation would be good. Buy one and find out! Return it if it's yellow and let us know ^^

edit: looks like 2 people who got it posted about it.

I already have one from a year or so back and it's white. I was just curious if it's worth something. :lol

I only have one and it was from the first batch. He is quite white standing next to the Clone PF and 1/6th Sandtroopers. I would get a second one if there was a way to display it differently.

I ordered this one a couple days ago.

I think with the popularity of the new films we will see a significant decline in production of OT pieces and a shift towards the new characters. I figure this piece is a must-have.

I just got this in from sideshow today. It's white. Not Ivory, or yellow at all. Very very white. It's copyright date on the base is 2015. Must be a new batch after the ivory/yellow batch.
Great statue! Very happy with it!!

I ordered this one a couple days ago.

I think with the popularity of the new films we will see a significant decline in production of OT pieces and a shift towards the new characters. I figure this piece is a must-have.

Personally I'm waiting for the forthcoming Sandtrooper PF to represent OT troopers in my display.

I sold it, all sorts of ****ed up unfortunately :( The HT 1/4th looks much better whenever they get around to releasing it.... Good to hear they are at least white again though ;p

Didn't realize this was back in stock. This is one of the few that I missed after selling.

I really love this piece. It just screams old school Star Wars, to me. Knowing they are making sure the armor is a clean white is a good thing for future orders.

I will be getting the Sandie, too.

So I am thinking of getting one of these... Now that people have had it for a while... What are your feelings about it? Do you still like it? Think I should pass?

I was thinking about the new order Trooper but that Ren price is nuts.

Is the original trooper a bit on the skinny side??

Any opinions from owners would be nice :)

So I am thinking of getting one of these... Now that people have had it for a while... What are your feelings about it? Do you still like it? Think I should pass?

I was thinking about the new order Trooper but that Ren price is nuts.

Is the original trooper a bit on the skinny side??

Any opinions from owners would be nice :)

It's a nice statue but has its flaws. The helmet looks quite bad, especially when you compare it to a HT Stormie helmet, the pose is weird with the shorter back leg, and the color on some of them is yellower, so be sure you get a white one.

I got one a couple of months ago from SS. I like it and got the Blackhole one too. For $300 this is a nice pf. But I think the HT 1/4 will be the best one.

Back