STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pics on the yellow

posted a few pages back

IMG_0549_zps12756778.jpg

Considering peoples are still white and it's only the new ones yeah probably :p Also while polystone is technically plastic it's far from your normal plastic and oxidation really only applies when it's colored plastic, this is painted and sealed. That won't change the color of the paint :|

Yeah.... out of the 3 Troopers from Attakus, this is really the only one I like. The other Seargent really does have a funny dancing pose... :)
This one has a very cool imposing pose in my opinion...

Sorry to hear about these issues. I was thinking of getting the new Vader and then one of these to go with him. I guess Darth with have to stay solo

This is exaclty what i was going to do. Now i have to pay extra to find a white Version. I am really annoyed right now.

If either of you are in the US and need a white Stormtrooper, I'm still planning to sell mine. :wave

Sold mine a while ago, regret it now, thought about buying it again, checked thread, yellow paint, crap. :slap Mine was perfectly white too. I'm hoping Hot Toys makes a 1/4 scale Stormtrooper. That would be the only suitable replacement for this.

HT 1:4 Stormtrooper = instant buy.

SSC 1:4 is nice, but the pose is awkward (just look at the short back leg) and the helmet's big jaw is like a sore eye.

If (when) HT makes 1/4 Stormtrooper, I will get one for sure. Hopefully it will not make my PF loo too crappy because I'd like to pose them together.

I'm having a conversation with Sideshow Live Chat and so got the answer to the question about the problem of yellow paint:

{SS}We haven't run into an issue with Stormtroopers being yellow, or at least nothing like that has been brought to attention.
{Me}Seriously?
{SS}That is correct.I have also double checked with our returns team, and we have not received reports of this issue.
We have not received any reports or claims in regards to this issue.

Someone tell me what the @%!$ is happening? I want to buy it!

I asked the same thing on chat, didn't get an answer. I think it's a case of people complaining on the forum, but not to SS.

Back