STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Stormtrooper today.
packaging looks good, the base is at least inside the styrofoam.

Unfortunately, his legs are wobbly. The left lower leg is a bit loose, the right is almost falling off at the knee :(

as said: the base is now inside the styrofoam:
stormpie_pf_base_packaged.jpg

the figure itself looks ok when he's in the packaging:
stormie_pf_packaged.jpg

but unfortunately, i felt his leg move (and thats not supposed to happen on a dead object!):
stormie_pf_right_leg.jpg

this leg is literally hangning by a thread. the thread of his black suit thats over his legs. The break looks quite clean, though. The framework thats inside can still go into a hole there, so then he is sortof stable. Shall I glue this? Or go through all the trouble of getting a replacement?

Last edited:
Took, was the base attached to the styrofoam shipping box? Mine wasn't it was wrapped with protective wrappings and place at the bottom of the shipping box inside the color box...

We in Europe (at least my store) have all the new packaging with the base packed in the styropor. All i had (around 15) were top-notch until now. No broken parts or anything. Only have 2 left.

@Took: Honestly i would glue it. It looks to be an very easy fix.

Took, was the base attached to the styrofoam shipping box? Mine wasn't it was wrapped with protective wrappings and place at the bottom of the shipping box inside the color box...

as you can see in the pic, it was inside the styrofoam, in the place where it belongs. Not underneath the box.

@Took: Honestly i would glue it. It looks to be an very easy fix.

yeah, it looks to be a clean break. I can sortof put it back in there now too, and he's a bit attached. With some glue, it should be better and you won't see it, I think.

His left knee is also wobbly, so also broken. But not as bad as the right one.

mine has similiar damage. for the kind of dough we're spending, I want a new one...or a substantial discount.

These are shipping in different types of packaging for sure.

As i mentioned before the European run that we in Europe got were all packed with the base in the right spot. I had 15 and all were packed very well and undamaged.

crap. I removed the yellow paper that was around the leg armor, and the right armor is cracked and has a piece falling off.

so glueing it is out of the question.

Took, for what they charge for this, I would go thru the trouble of getting a replacement. I know the turnaround time sux, but for what we pay for these things, you shouldn't have to fix it yourself.

Just my 2 cents.

Back