STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my stormtrooper yesterday (thx to spiker :) ) and what should I say ... a StarWars collection without a Stormtrooper ... no way ;)

i5u4p9tt.jpg

4yjgv8a9.jpg

knw869wt.jpg

5o49d3qf.jpg

szpi2bj7.jpg

rm3nzy65.jpg

abevydyk.jpg

jjyk76f3.jpg

These are the best Stormtrooper statues to date. The only problem I had with mine when it came is the left shoulder armor had fallen off, but it was an easy fix with a dab of exopy glue.

After worrying for the past 7 days while this piece was in transit, and after finally opening this guy, I can honestly I have no clue what SS was thinking with the way this guy was packed. Thank god nothing was broken but are you guys able to get both hand pegs fully in? I feel like his left hand can't securely peg in and look right holding the gun.

My only other slight nitpick is I kind of feel like he's off centered on his base. I have him in the middle of my detolf and he just seems more on the left side of the base rather than the middle.

All in all, those are just minor nitpicks. This will be the ONLY Stormtrooper figure/statue I'll ever need. It's such a beautiful piece in person and I sort of want to buy another one just to have at my office to stare at while I'm at work.

These statues are going to be VERY RARE in the near future ;)

You are 100% right about this, I think at the end this is only going to increase the collectible level of the stormie PF, every body that has this statue on order is just hoping to get it safe and sound, we have cases here with even 3 and 4 replacements and all of them with issues. So it looks like that getting one in perfect condition is uncertain just increasing the desire to have one. I think this piece is amazing, thank God I got mine 100% with no issues the first time, this stormie with no production number it's going to be more scarce a rare than any other PF run IMO :panic:

Maybe the lack of an exact edition number was forseen by Sideshow considering their bad packing for this statue :D

talk about good customer service:

I got my replacement Stormtrooper today from the shop where I ordered it. Last Wednesday I got one that was damaged, so late in the evening I sent the shop an email. Yesterday he sent out a replacement, and I'm supposed to get an addresslabel so I can send the faulty one back to the Dutch distributor.

The new Stormie I received also had a broken leg, broken right under the right knee. However, this can easily be fixed with glue, and you can't even see it was damaged. So now I have a proper Stormtrooper, without cracked armor.

So a lot of thanks to Galaxyshop for their very speedy replacement :)

Seeing that people have the same broken legs on their Stormies makes me wonder that besides the "good" packaging could be a glitch in sculpting the leg there? Also is the under suit on the statue just above the knee?

Seeing that people have the same broken legs on their Stormies makes me wonder that besides the "good" packaging could be a glitch in sculpting the leg there? Also is the under suit on the statue just above the knee?

It appears that there isn't a complete leg under the armor rather a puzzle of pieces that connect between the armor to create the leg...

Yeah i think the leg is glued at the knee area with a pin to support it,no idea why as its just a weak point waiting to break,i got lucky but a lot didn't it seems

Aha, I understand. Thanks. That mean it is a bit easier to fix - not that we should fix a piece we paid a great deal of $ for.

Finally got the trooper in my collection. I was a little scared that mine would be broken so took him out of the box very carefully. When I opened him everything looked fine. The legs were still in one piece, the armor was undamaged, the belt wasn't broken and it all looked very clean.
The only thing I hated is how it was packaged. Who would use platic to protect a €240,- statue :cuckoo:

The only thing that is bothering me is that the footpeg doesn't go completely inside the base. It's a minor thing but it bothers me a little. Here a pic:
2eb9uzt.jpg

Besides that it's an awesome piece. Here a few pics.
znqweg.jpg

2a9a544.jpg

Next to the Sideshow 1:6 figure
sdk4tv.jpg

Congrats! :clap Very cool to hear it is in good shape! For the peg you might be able to make that hole a bit larger if you drill carefully.

Congrats to all that have received a good trooper. I'm still waiting for my refund so I can reorder this one.

Back