STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the funny thing is that a company like kotobukiya protects their statues impeccibley. They wrap each and every piece with a "protective film" to prevent any damage to the paint.

everything is thoughtfully considered in terms of packaging. And they do all of this on statues that cost around $100.

I am paying 3x more for SS statues and get far, far less in that regard.

Because that's a japanese company. They package their $1 gums better than sideshow does to their $300 statues.

Ive looked at alot of stormtrooper screen shots..I dont recall seeing one with the horseface that they made.

Praise Jesus! UPS just delivered mine in PERFECT condition I love it!

36ab5f26.jpg

38765da1.jpg

019beea4.jpg

c5782cf8.jpg

019beea4.jpg

f73e0350.jpg

my came pretty good, the package is really sucks tho....
so, I guess you can move his head around?

c80ff756.jpg

36e96c9e.jpg

Sometimes Sideshow can be really weird. They pay great attention to some details and no attention to others. For example they added the metal clips to the cloth belt, also the neck trim on the helmets - all these are accurate.

Hey guys,

Question about the head, is there any way to move the head back and down, I noticed it is ball jointed but i\I can only move the head to the sides, I have the feeling that if I pushed down to hard the head is going to break. Any sugestion?

Got my Stormtrooper last night, thankfully, with no damage. But I can see why some people are getting broken ones. Sideshow used that cheap, flimsy styrofoam. And no wonder the base isn't packaged in the styrofoam, it's huge...and a space hogger. Sideshow really needs to learn to design these with space efficiency in mind.

Overall though, he's a fantastic piece. However, he does seem to be a bit bigger than the other PFs I own.

Got my Stormtrooper last night, thankfully, with no damage. But I can see why some people are getting broken ones. Sideshow used that cheap, flimsy styrofoam. And no wonder the base isn't packaged in the styrofoam, it's huge...and a space hogger. Sideshow really needs to learn to design these with space efficiency in mind.

Overall though, he's a fantastic piece. However, he does seem to be a bit bigger than the other PFs I own.

I packed mine back up because it was broken and the base fits in the designed area in the Styrofoam. I think SSC messed up and forgot to pack the bases initially.

I packed mine back up because it was broken and the base fits in the designed area in the Styrofoam. I think SSC messed up and forgot to pack the bases initially.

same, when packing it back up I found it fits fine. Also I emailed them last monday (9 days ago) for a replacement, still no word...:slap

can't move the head up or down only to the sides, I tried but it is to hard, it is every body the same way?

^I have to get a replacement so it didn't bother me if I broke it. It should move and not break, I had to use quite a bit of force to get it to break free.

^I have to get a replacement so it didn't bother me if I broke it. It should move and not break, I had to use quite a bit of force to get it to break free.

Thanks brother, I will apply some force to make it loose! :pray:

Very nice unboxing vid! Like you, I'm not expert on the armor so this piece looks ace to me though I'm not getting it. A sweet lookin stormtrooper piece though! :rock

brucecamblzchin very nice thank you , doesn't as bad as if thought. Looking forward to mine .
Where did you get it from?

cheers

Thru Sideshow mate. The Flexpay option is a real advantage, I don't have to worry about large amounts going onto the credit card in one hit. Plus if there's any breakages etc then I know SS will sort it.

Back