STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awaiting pics. I may be ordering another based on the first pics.
I will post all kinds of pics on Th. I never disappoint :peace

to be fair stormtroopers are suppose to be unnatural and bland. When was the last time you saw a stormtrooper does a 360 then fly kick a rebel in the groin?

I think the pose is fine and representative of the figure, it's the sideshow quality that's worrying, guess we will find out soon enough when the first wave receive them.

I lol when i read this on the way home. just opened the box and base is not inside color shipper. color shipper is heavily covered in styrofoam.

So far its badly damaged. Looking for my new camera i got but i cant find so, im gonna take iphone photo since im sooooooooo mad at the damage!

What a joke! the base looks like you could have gone inside the color shipper but didnt.

I'm sorry but this possible the worst piece i've been shipped from SSC

I lol when i read this on the way home. just opened the box and base is not inside color shipper. color shipper is heavily covered in styrofoam.

So far its badly damaged. Looking for my new camera i got but i cant find so, im gonna take iphone photo since im sooooooooo mad at the damage!

What a joke! the base looks like you could have gone inside the color shipper but didnt.

Damn man. Sorry :(

So the base is gone?
Fell into/out of the shipping box in transit?
So sorry, what happened?

Wha, wha whaaaat?!?!

Did the delivery guy look like this?

[ame="https://youtu.be/Z1mhz1-biEY"]https://youtu.be/Z1mhz1-biEY[/ame]

A member of the rebelscum forums received theirs and the base doesn't come packaged with the figure in the styrofoam. It comes in a seperate padded bag. Their is no edition number on the bases either. They just say limited edition on them.

Here's the link
https://forum.rebelscum.com/t1058814-26/

He looks great to me but i am also not an elitist. If I had to complain the one really thing I would say is the legs look skinny.

sorry got stuck watching canada lose
IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg
Hard to but there was a bunch of clear plastic on the limbs

IMG_0327.jpg

Oh, sorry about the shoulder pad. Seem like Sideshow ask you the statue´s destruction. Anyway, thanks for pics, I like the Premium.

Aside from being broken, looks great to me, thanks for the pics. Can't wait to pick one up myself.

Just recieved mine, and have say to i am disapointed.Why SS puts the base stuffed down the outside of the box when theres a place in the packaging for it is crazy, and it is so light even the base is very light, the whole thing feels cheap, looks ok but feels cheap.

Back