STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a hard plastic, its solid though but light, his head is ball jointed so it can turn in every direction which is good. I personly like it but like i said it my other post it just feals cheap.I feel like ime not getting my moneys worth. but wacha gonna do :huh

I just remebered there was a model kit out a few years ago that is exsactly the same as this [ cant remeber the name of the model ].

This feature sounds good! Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Ok some pics, not the best but-
006hs.jpg

008yov.jpg

009zm.jpg

010xsh.jpg

011pm.jpg

012wne.jpg

015rv.jpg

Unfortunately for me the statues eyes are to far apart for my liking and looks odd in the frist picture of the above post . Im some what disappointing with the head of this figure such an iconic figure and they blew it on the important bit, the head.
HOWEVER it still the best looking Stormie for fans and
Im expecting to receive this and will make sure i place my stormie in a postion that isnt dead on when i admire it :)

My second gtipe with it is the mandible its to prolongued but i can live with that issue.

Thank yo for the great photos, in saying the above they this will compliment my other PFs, and we should thank SS for maintaining our fetish in the starwars range keep it up

Mine arrived with a busted leg and shoulder. I'm a little annoyed with the lack of an edition number. Even though the SS stated it was a limited edition I just assumed there would be a number.

Oh well it will be a little longer before it joins the collection

Mine arrived with a busted leg and shoulder. I'm a little annoyed with the lack of an edition number. Even though the SS stated it was a limited edition I just assumed there would be a number.

Oh well it will be a little longer before it joins the collection

Again?

Now I am getting a little worried...
What was the reason this time?

Reason? Probably the impact that caused the nice hole in the shipping box. That and the Styrofoam seems to be a little thinner then usual but my other boxes are in storage so I can't check. Anyway I had Fedex note it as damaged but unfortunately couldn't open it until I got home from work. So now I'm waiting on a response from SS.

Honestly I could fix it but why when I paid so much for it. Plus this is now 3 statues in row that have had issues .... I'm really hoping bad luck only comes in 3's.

Reason? Probably the impact that caused the nice hole in the shipping box. That and the Styrofoam seems to be a little thinner then usual but my other boxes are in storage so I can't check. Anyway I had Fedex note it as damaged but unfortunately couldn't open it until I got home from work. So now I'm waiting on a response from SS.

Honestly I could fix it but why when I paid so much for it. Plus this is now 3 statues in row that have had issues .... I'm really hoping bad luck only comes in 3's.

I know most of the guys think I'm biased since I work with SS, but honest to god I have never had a brake all these years! Never an issue, it may be just bad luck, I hope you get a good one. It does seem to come in 3's ,doesnt it! Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
Mine arrived today and I love it!

I had to sell my 1:1 suit last year so it's great to finally have a strong display piece of such an iconic character from the Trilogy.

My only gripe - I would have liked the head to be fully poseable, i.e. on a full ball joint not just left and right movement. It would make for a much more dynamic and less static pose if you could tip his head down a touch.

Other than that I love the piece.

Mark

Its a hard plastic, its solid though but light, his head is ball jointed so it can turn in every direction which is good. I personly like it but like i said it my other post it just feals cheap.I feel like ime not getting my moneys worth. but wacha gonna do :huh

I just remebered there was a model kit out a few years ago that is exsactly the same as this [ cant remeber the name of the model ].

It was made by "Screamin'." It is also 1/4 scale, and in the same pose. I've got one, but it does not have the holster like the premium format. Of course, it was just a vinyl model kit, so it was super cheap. Quality was alright, but the helmet was definitely off.

Its a hard plastic, its solid though but light, his head is ball jointed so it can turn in every direction which is good. I personly like it but like i said it my other post it just feals cheap.I feel like ime not getting my moneys worth. but wacha gonna do :huh.

My only gripe - I would have liked the head to be fully poseable, i.e. on a full ball joint not just left and right movement. It would make for a much more dynamic and less static pose if you could tip his head down a touch.

So does it have a ball jointed neck or not :dunno

Ok so I'm a doofus! It does have a full ball joint.

I plucked up the courage, held the head with both hands and pushed down when the head is fitted into the neck of the body. Guess what nasty tight creaking noises, but it moved perfectly,

No quarms love this piece!

this is a fantastic statue, bigger than i thought not as solid as the clone trooper. Stormtroopers are the most iconic character in starwars and was no brainer in my collection... Now i can't wait for the obiwan maq and i hope they announce a new boba fett or a jango!

People should stop worrying about edition size and the helmet. This is great looking piece in person and i only buy what i like and minor flaws be damned!

Very cool to hear guys, I will be picking one up from a retailer for a little discount very soon. He's going to look boss with the emperor and tarkin.

Mine is arrived today! Pics soon! :panic: And it's the best Stormtrooper i ever seen :hi5: Bravo Sideshow :clap

stormtrooper.jpg

Back