STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admittedly, this picture is not great evidence (fault my poor photo skills), but he is all white. He was bought from Sideshow, but very early on.

135df350-9d1a-4976-8c0e-f9902a122d77_zps1260fc23.jpg

Admittedly, this picture is not great evidence (fault my poor photo skills), but he is all white. He was bought from Sideshow, but very early on.

As you say that photo doesn't look white ^^ People are talking about the new ones, like if you purchased now, being yellow. And specifically that is their beef, it's different.

Although I like this PF, why are his boots dirty but the rest of the figure is clean? :lol I'm sure this was probably discussed earlier in the thread but I'm not going back to look because I'm lazy that way. :lol

I still can't get over the weird pose of this statue. It is a nice statue but helmet looks quite bad and the pose is not inspired at all...

I know..the pose is just strange.. his legs.. well.. you have to put him in a certain angle in the shelf and it looks pretty good.. but just a slightly turn and the pose looks weird again..

Is the table on an angle or something? It looks like this has quite a bit of lean. You can see that the left foot is off the base.

My camera is slightly tilted to the side, but the statue is sitting on a very flat, level surface. The toe of the left boot does stick up a bit. I will try to remember to take a better picture with better lighting. I think my green wall makes te white look a little yellow, but he is bright white. Next to my Phase I Clone PF, the white is easily distinguished.

He doesn't look like he is leaning, but I agree with the observation.

My camera is slightly tilted to the side, but the statue is sitting on a very flat, level surface. The toe of the left boot does stick up a bit. I will try to remember to take a better picture with better lighting. I think my green wall makes te white look a little yellow, but he is bright white. Next to my Phase I Clone PF, the white is easily distinguished.

He doesn't look like he is leaning, but I agree with the observation.

Yeah, it's probably just the camera angle then.

I've noticed a lot of them look like they are leaning in pics but not in person. His pose is kind of leaning on his left foot which adds to the illusion.

How can I recognize the first batch from another? I ask because I want to buy white not yellow :)

That is one of the questions.

But my question is this: why is the new batch yellow? Is this because they finished the white paint (then SSC didn't want to buy new white paint because it was too expensive yadda yadda etc.), or because Stormtroopers yellowed due to storage or something (and thus expected to happen to others in time). Even coward Stormtroopers don't have yellow armor

That is one of the questions.

But my question is this: why is the new batch yellow? Is this because they finished the white paint (then SSC didn't want to buy new white paint because it was too expensive yadda yadda etc.), or because Stormtroopers yellowed due to storage or something (and thus expected to happen to others in time). Even coward Stormtroopers don't have yellow armor

It's likely because the mix they used is off. I've had this happen with other things, but generally they catch it with the samples and fix it. SS of course gives 0 ****s :p

I saw this and the black versions today for the first time, have to say I was disappointed with the finish on both more so the black hole trooper, both where a very dull finish and the weathering/ battle damage on the black one just looked awful, cheap looking. The lighting in the store wasn't doing them any favours but still bad

Back