STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the compliments. This is my first SW PF. For me, I think the stance is iconic. I grew up with Star Wars, but not as hardcore as some of you. The helmet doesn't bother me at all. My only wish is that they add lens on the eye pieces to give it a nice glare.

Just wanted to add a 2nd stormtooper to my collection (I know the helmet discussion bla bla, but the price was very attractive).
This was a "new" and unpacked stormtrooper and I asked the seller if he can provide me some pics, because a lot of them arrived damaged back in the day.
So while receiving the pics I recognized that the stormtrooper didn't match with the color of my stormtrooper. My stormtrooper is ... let's say simple white ... and his stormtrooper had this little yellow shine on it.
I asked the seller if this is only on the pics and sent him a picture of my stormtrooper. He confirmed me that they won't look nice together because they have a different "white", his is more yellowish than mine.

Pretty disappointing, sideshow ...

I have one for sale for $285 shipped in the US if anyone is interested. Been on display, but in pristine condition. Comes with all packing materials.

Just wanted to add a 2nd stormtooper to my collection (I know the helmet discussion bla bla, but the price was very attractive).
This was a "new" and unpacked stormtrooper and I asked the seller if he can provide me some pics, because a lot of them arrived damaged back in the day.
So while receiving the pics I recognized that the stormtrooper didn't match with the color of my stormtrooper. My stormtrooper is ... let's say simple white ... and his stormtrooper had this little yellow shine on it.
I asked the seller if this is only on the pics and sent him a picture of my stormtrooper. He confirmed me that they won't look nice together because they have a different "white", his is more yellowish than mine.

Pretty disappointing, sideshow ...

I haven't seen this yet. I bet it wasn't new and that guy is a smoker.

Re: StormTrooper Premium Format Figure Review

My Stormtrooper is a nice shiny white. Next to my Clone Trooper PF, he appears even cleaner.

Nice Review and the yellowish/ivory "variation" is good to see in the Video!

I didn`t have the Stormtrooper yet, but as i heard, the different batches (as the Stormi is an open edition)
changed from clean white (first release) to an ivory color with the later waves of produced Stormtroopers....:slap

Yeah, I have a photo but the lighting isn't great. I'll try to get a good one showing color.

Nice Review and the yellowish/ivory "variation" is good to see in the Video!

I didn`t have the Stormtrooper yet, but as i heard, the different batches (as the Stormi is an open edition)
changed from clean white (first release) to an ivory color with the later waves of produced Stormtroopers....:slap

That's interesting. I wonder why they changed the colour.

Are all of the second release versions of this statue off white/Ivory? It seems weird to me that they'd do that..., Stormtroopers are definitely white in the films, there's no denying that! Off white or Ivory suggests bad paint apps or sun bleaching, my statue is very much white & that's exactly how I expect it to look too..., it's a few years old now & hasn't gone a funny colour so I'm happy with it still, if it changed from the bright white colour I'd not be impressed to be honest SO I'm now curious as to what Sideshow are saying regarding the second release of the standard stormtrooper premium format? As it looks very much white on their website. :/

Maybe some Chinese worker peed in the paint barrel. This whole situation only shows again sideshows current QC negligence, it seems that they don't care what happens in their manufacturing fabrics.

Any new production is yellow .....

IMG_0549_zps12756778.jpg

Shame on Sideshow

Back