STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap When it's off it's off, when a sculpt is this far off it's not really nitpicking, does it look like a stormtrooper yes! what we see in the movie no! I've stayed away from Pf's mainly cause of the helmet sculpts, Vader, Boba & now ST, for the money & scale they should be closer :pfft:

I dunno, it looks like the Stormtroopers I see in the movies.

Well mine is shipping next week, hope make it home safe and complete. Judging by the pictures I think is an awesome representation of the iconic imperial stormtrooper, about movie accurate keep in mind that all the helmets produced for the movie were different, so let's don't base accuracy base on ONE specific helmet cuz at the end, they all were different, similar but different!

Oh my goodness the armour/helmet freaks remain unimpressed:rotfl:rotfl

Not even the actual costume designers on the films cared as much about this ____ as you guys do. Too bad for you-I will be enjoying this fig next week :mummy :mummy

Haha! this is the reason why their work stands out so much to hardcore fans of their design over stylized versions of the characters you are fine with.

Lmao please tell us something you think is good, so we can tear it to pieces. Do you even like this hobby?

of course I like the hobby I just don't buy any piece of crap, I not tearing it to pieces i just don't like the helmet sculpt so thus I chosen not to buy it, you guys are just getting your knickers in a twist cause someone has an opinion that differs :slap it's not that I dislike it for the sake of it. It looks good from all views except the most important to me "the front"

and as I said if you like it good for you, go give it a hug for me...

PS welcome to the freakshow

Last edited:
Does it matter?
In a year or so this will be sold out and very much in high demand.
It may not be 100% true, but it's the best so far.
Yes the best looking SW ST yet and it's made by SS.
Tell me guys how many, in addition to me, are going to buy more than one for your display?

Valfar has a hard-on for the Marmit Stormtrooper...wash, rinse, & repeat. Come on now, you guys should know this. I have since May 2008. :lol

LOL Why would anyone buy it from YOU at cost when they can still get it from SS? :cuckoo:

Good luck with that! :rotfl

And thanks for the splendid deal!

BB

:goodpost:

If thats what you see good for you, if your happy with it good for you hope you enjoy it! some of us just expect better for our money

:exactly: Since we pay good money for these we would expect good quality in research for it, manufacture and assembly and of course packaging. The armor of this looks great but the helmet is not as good.

It looks like a Stormtrooper? It does! Do these following pics look like a Stormtrooper? Of course they do LOL...

oggt5d.jpg

2qjafjq.jpg

a3pems.jpg

We are not asking for a scaled helmet to look perfectly accurate, but we could expect more since we are not talking here about $10 Hasbro figures. If Gentle Giant, Marmit and Kotobukiya managed to make their stuff better years ago, and with lower prices, why not Sideshow? Again I only think the lower part of the jaw should have been smaller, otherwise the helmet is very good.

It is a discussion forum and we always thrive for the best product. I know some here are very easy to please, and I'm happy for them, but there are some others who would like a better product for the money paid. And remember I didn't say anything here about the poor packaging and the damages occuring on this PF...

Lmao please tell us something you think is good, so we can tear it to pieces. Do you even like this hobby?

Here we go again with noobs trying to explain us what we like and what we don't :slap

***Sigh***

:exactly: Exactly my friend :duff

Does it matter?
In a year or so this will be sold out and very much in high demand.
It may not be 100% true, but it's the best so far.
Yes the best looking SW ST yet and it's made by SS.
Tell me guys how many, in addition to me, are going to buy more than one for your display?

Not really . That still is the Gentle Giant Stormtrooper bust. Then comes the Marmit figure.

^ Post of the year. Finally someone who is actually knowledgeable in the matter shuts everyone up.

A bust is a different statue though? Apples and oranges surely.

Not really. The bust is 1:6, as is the newer Gentle Giant Stormtrooper statue which is not as accurate as their older bust. The PF is 1:4, Attakus is 1:5, Koto is 1:6 or 1:7, etc., none are 1:1. And still the GG bust beats in accuracy and detail ANY SCALED Stormtrooper product. And it is smaller than this 1:4 PF. So it is possible...

Back