STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome piece, received mine yesterday, really pleased with!

Strangely the base was out of the box, packaged in the external box, and mine doesn't have any serial number...

Does yours have a serial number under the base?

Awesome piece, received mine yesterday, really pleased with!

Strangely the base was out of the box, packaged in the external box, and mine doesn't have any serial number...

Does yours have a serial number under the base?

There are no numbers and yes so far all of them have the base outside of color box

Would someone be so kind to give me the diameter of the base in centimeters?

I just wanna know if the specs Sideshow gave are accurate and if this fits on my shelf.

Thx

Aprox 1Ft or 30.5 CM in length

congrats to everyone getting this and sorry to hear about the damage with some.

I agree from the pics, the emporer looks small (even if there was a base). I think it has more to do with the throne than the figure though. Having said that, he is a must have for any die hard star wars collector.

Mine arrived today and I have to say I am very pleased with it. I like everything about it, except the belt and clip on fanny pack. THe belt doesn't fit great and looks cheap and hooking the fanny pack on can damage the statue as the hooks are metal. Be careful.

Overall though I like it and he arrived with no damage which was another plus. :lol

Here are some pics...

DSCN1284.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

DSCN1298.jpg

DSCN1296.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

DSCN1293.jpg

DSCN1291.jpg

DSCN1299.jpg

Mine arrived today and I have to say I am very pleased with it. I like everything about it, except the belt and clip on fanny pack. THe belt doesn't fit great and looks cheap and hooking the fanny pack on can damage the statue as the hooks are metal. Be careful.

Overall though I like it and he arrived with no damage which was another plus. :lol

Here are some pics...

DSCN1296.jpg

Awesome shot!!:clap:clap:clap

I need to see more pics with the PF Emperor guys!!
Come on help a guys out, post some photos please!!

Back