STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th Q is going to be expensive for me.
Thor PF
Stormtrooper PF
Rivendell Enviroment

I better start saving!

Had about $35 in rewards points so I used that toward this pre-order. Cool beans!

Was thinking or ordering 2, but I don't see this one being too difficult to get in the future with there being no EX and probably a fairly high production number given the demand.

4th Q is going to be expensive for me.
Thor PF
Stormtrooper PF
Rivendell Enviroment

I better start saving!

That's me for the 3rd Quarter! I have the Predator LSB, Stalker Bio, and Tracker Maquette coming in the 3rd.. I was so happy that the Stormtrooper PF was for the 4th quarter.

The leg armor is much too skinny, the chest plate pectoral area detail is off, and the shoulder armor is too thick. You would need really skinny legs to fit in armor of that proportion.

The leg armor is much too skinny, the chest plate pectoral area detail is off, and the shoulder armor is too thick. You would need really skinny legs to fit in armor of that proportion.
It's definitely too skinny, that's for sure. I wish it was larger all around, but this is apparently what is available for us to buy or to pass on. As for the pectoral detail, it's difficult to figure out since these details differed from Stormtrooper to Stormtrooper in the movies. Which one is considered accurate, ya know?

What does it mean Limited Edition: TBD?

Does sideshow really expect us to order without telling us how many they will make?

anyway i pre-ordered 1, might cancel later if something better comes along.

It's definitely too skinny, that's for sure. I wish it was larger all around, but this is apparently what is available for us to buy or to pass on. As for the pectoral detail, it's difficult to figure out since these details differed from Stormtrooper to Stormtrooper in the movies. Which one is considered accurate, ya know?

I think that the too skinny part is most important, because no man who is fit enough to be a professional soldier could squeeze into that leg armor. That is a huge problem, and much more significant than an armor detail inaccuracy that you would only be aware of if you were an expert on the armor. In the case of the leg armor, ANYONE who understood anything enough about the human body would immediately recognize that it is at least 20% too skinny. Remember, this armor must be able to fit on a lot of different sized people. No way the Empire would make armor that small. "Aren't you a little bit of a whimp to be a Stormtrooper?"
You know, it COULD be a female Stormtrooper! THAT would certainly explain it.:rotfl

Last edited:
What does it mean Limited Edition: TBD?

Does sideshow really expect us to order without telling us how many they will make?

anyway i pre-ordered 1, might cancel later if something better comes along.
:lol That's precisely what they expect!
welcomeFreaks.gif

TO THE FREAKS, G!!!
I think that the too skinny part is most important, because no man who is fit enough to be a professional soldier could squeeze into that leg armor. That is a huge problem, and much more significant than an armor detail inaccuracy that you would only be aware of if you were an expert on the armor. In the case of the leg armor, ANYONE who understood anything enough about the human body would immediately recognize that it is at least 25% too skinny. Remember, this armor must be able to fit on a lot of different sized people. No way the Empire would make armor that small. "Aren't you a little bit of a whimp to be a Stormtrooper?"
You know, it COULD be a female Stormtrooper! THAT would certainly explain it.:rotfl
In that case, I would prefer larger rounded boobie armor!

Back