STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing those Hi-Q pics, I'm quite dissapointed. This figure is somehow an exact copy of the "Militaries-Series" apart from the ability to stand strong without a display stand.

I put my SS Stormy on a slim TrueType Body and it looks just as shown on these pics, even more mine can do almost any pose!

With the armour, they should've started from scratch, not just put existing parts on a stiff body. What bothers me most is that the armour still isn't glossy at all. I'm glad this high-priced item is not really necessary for me to buy at all.

It can't be a copy SSC says they have been developing and pefecting it for years and years.......

Then it should look like that. Considering that advertising photos are always an optimized look on the product, I see nothing really new, nothing to stand apart.

And: That armour really should have been done glossy!

It can't be a copy SSC says they have been developing and pefecting it for years and years.......

SS can say whatever they want and we still see where the problems are. Most are minor problems, some fixable, some not, but still "perfecting it for years and years" and finally getting to look like this - they need to rethink the entire production and development strategies LOL. And buy new glasses to the sculptor.:monkey1

I want one!

I have been waiting for this PF for a while. This will be my PF representation for SW.

I have built a full suit a few years ago and from what I remember compared to the statue, it is very close to being the same.
Minor problems are easily overlooked by what is done right.
Did anyone notice that the statue even has the armor neck seal!

No Ex :gah:
Different gun, different helmet, Mouse Droid, something/anything??? :dunno (cough...print...cough):lol

Atleast it does not have a name plate.

Can't wait until Thursday :yess:

High resolution pics...

th_stormtrooperPF_08.jpg

Looks great from that angle.

click

,,,,one more day,,,,sideshow flippin rulz!!!! they continuously release must own product!!! actually beyond must own,,,,it's a necessity,,,,like air,,,,;),,,, hope it does ship before the end of the year too,,,,i so cannot wait to get it!!!! a good way to spruce up any bland collection,,,,

No Ex :gah:
Different gun, different helmet, Mouse Droid, something/anything??? :dunno (cough...print...cough):lol

Personally I like that there is no exclusive, since I could get it for less. BTW the Mouse Droid came with Vader PF. Still SS could have offered to the Stormie some extra arms for different poses, thus there would have been fans buying 2 or more.

You really like commas, huh?

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm really puzzled why SS decided against an Exclusive version.

Switch-out arms would have made many collectors buy at least two of these.

Now, I'm not so sure that will happen. Why would anyone want to have two identical Clone Stormtroopers?

I will buy one and be happy with it.

I'm really puzzled why SS decided against an Exclusive version.

Switch-out arms would have made many collectors buy at least two of these.

Now, I'm not so sure that will happen. Why would anyone want to have two identical Clone Stormtroopers?

I will buy one and be happy with it.

Well hopefully they release another Stormtrooper PF in another pose but I doubt it.

Thx....if anyone from sideshow is reading this..please make the armor glossy for the love of god. At $300 I shouldnt have to do it myself

Thx....if anyone from sideshow is reading this..please make the armor glossy for the love of god. At $300 I shouldnt have to do it myself

The armor does look glossy!

Even if Sideshow does make more Stormtroopers in different poses, this will be my baby!

Hopefully we'll see some Vader/Fett PF love at SDCC too!

When it comes to thinking what fans want, Sideshow seems clueless sometimes...an exclusive with switch out arms would have been a no brainer......

Speak for yourself. I wanted the exclusive to have switch out legs. :lol :lol J/K

Back