STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow can spit out all the Stormtrooper variants they want. This is the only Stormtrooper I'll need in my PF collection.

I didn't think I would really hear myself say this because most of the time it doesn't bother me but the helmet just doesn't look right to me. Jkno you really know your troopers man, you hit the nail on the head with this one. I wish it was done a little closer to what GG put out with their mini bust. But I will still be getting this one anyways so I can see it in person. Plus this is one I need in my collection.

Looks great. Really a must pf if you're a sw fan I think. If I had room and such I'd get it.

Looks great. Really a must pf if you're a sw fan I think. If I had room and such I'd get it.

,,,,a must if you have a sw collection, period!!! i understand about lack of room,,,,no too much in my little apartment,,,,ugh! can't wait until i'm done with school!!! would have like an ex too,,,,but just happy to get a respectable storms stat,,,,i would prob only be able to afford one anyway,,,,

I didn't think I would really hear myself say this because most of the time it doesn't bother me but the helmet just doesn't look right to me. Jkno you really know your troopers man, you hit the nail on the head with this one. I wish it was done a little closer to what GG put out with their mini bust. But I will still be getting this one anyways so I can see it in person. Plus this is one I need in my collection.

Since my specific focus are Stormtroopers I have to know as much as I can about them and still have so much to learn. :) And I think I'm getting this PF too.

I'm getting one of these! Surprised there's no EX. Happy there's no deposit required. I think it looks great and I can't wait to add it to my collection.

I dont mind the base, i like the pose, doesnt really bother me that there is no EX (although you would think SS could hit 3 birds with one stone and add 2 extra switch out heads, han and luke as an EX and maybe jack the price up $20 or so, It sure would beat having to buy a whole other PF down the track for another $300 each if they were to do Han and Luke variants), but the only thing that always bothers me with SS's stormies, is that they always do the Hero version as the helmet. From what i remember, Luke is the one who wore the Hero helmet, 90% of every other stormie and sandie i saw in the movie had stunt helmets. I just think the they look a lot better, GG can get it right with their stormie bust and statue, why cant SS???????? :dunno

The overall body looks great. Seems there is fabric undersuit too which is excellent. Not sure about the helmet though - it suffers from Asian eyes and the part that is between the frown and vocorder & dual microphones is huge.

I agree, something not right about that helmet.

I agree, something not right about that helmet.

The Asian eyes could be fixed with some paint by talented customizers but not sure about the lower part of the helmet, the jaw. It is not like they completely missed the details or that they made an ugly helmet sculpt but still is not what I expected on this PF. But as I said I'll get it nevertheless.

Looks great but I hope to god this thing has a 2012 release date!! Quarter 3 this year's going to kill me!! Everything seems to be slated for that time.

I like it, but I'm finding myself very underwhelmed for some reason. I was hoping for a bit more varients in the pose anyway, maybe a swap out arm or something.

Since my specific focus are Stormtroopers I have to know as much as I can about them and still have so much to learn. :) And I think I'm getting this PF too.

You have a superb collection and I think this one will fit in nicely with your collection. :hi5:

Good to see one of my all-time favorite Star Wars characters get the PF treatment. It looks great!

I'll be getting this. Just not sure if I'll get it from Sideshow since it doesn't look like there's an Exclusive version.

Back