Storm Warriors - new Enterbay 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics from Enterbay.

rm03z8.jpg

24maz9g.jpg

Whats crazy, is that more so than any other company those look like real faces. The paint work, separate eyes and fantastic sculpting are in perfect harmony.

I doubt I would buy these, as I'm not familiar with the property, but I really look forward to more product from them :rock

Looks like a photo of a real dude, it really does. :horror

But I'm not really familiar with Storm Warriors, so I'll probably sit this one out.

if you guys are guessing these 1/6 figures to be $300. How much you guys think a PF sclae would cost? $600?

And look at the armor! Wasn't it SSC that said that armor that only works for a single character wasn't fiscally possible?

This is the real Simon Yam

cast02.jpg

I say its close!!

But some people over on ToyWorld say its Photoshopped, I'll ask EB later.

These figures look amazing! I may have to pick them up just because they look so great.

sw_newsletter.jpg

According to the above newsletter,

Enterbay's plan is to release the limited 6th figure 'Demonic' Wind after releasing Cloud, Wind, Lord Godless, Heart & Nameless respectively. Collectors who bough all previous 5 figures would have accumulated 5 'stamps', & with that, be able to purchase the 6th figure at a discounted price at a limited time. After that limited period, the 6th figure will then be released to the public at normal prices.

A collector set of 8 1/6 weapons(made of metal) from the movie is also scheduled for release.

*The Wind, Cloud & Nameless figures have their own swords included in their own boxes.

Pictures below from popeye @ ToyWorld Forum,
ess2yo.jpg

2mq3evk.jpg

This is your niche eb, do some more kung fu figs and stay away from license done by ht....

Back