Storm Warriors - new Enterbay 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally, i can't stand ekin cheng and nicholas tse.
nothing but a bunch of poseurs who can't act very well.

having said that, this movie looks quite interesting, with solid production values. sure hope it's better than "storm riders".

1/6 “The Storm Warriors” Sword and Blade Accessory Set Collector’s Edition
sw_sword.jpg

sw_sword_box.jpg

'Demon' Wind diorama (Height 40cm, 2kg)
sw_wind_diorama.jpg

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!

EB told me these are proto's, but i can imagine the production will be close to proto's!

It certainly would be a great breakthrough in my books if Enterbay's mass production paint job for this series come close to the pictures...just check out them eyebrows & stubble :eek

Photoshopped by rockhell from toysdaily.com & forwarded to EB by a fellow collector already :clap , definitely makes a good sculpt even better, hopefully Enterbay's still in the position to take heed.

dcel9u.jpg

wait, there's no scabbards for the swords? that sucks!

i'm optimistic about the final product. enterbay's paint isn't as good in the final production piece. while the jack bauer was better than the bruce figures, it's still no where close to the proto pics they put up. i'm waiting to see these in person before picking them up.

Oh they look tasty! I really like Enterbay, they make a good head! My Mr Bean is AMAZING! Sadly most of the figures they do don't appeal to me though:monkey2

Why do I get the feeling that these will be RIDICULOUSLY expensive? And I'll still want them anyway!

have no interest in these figures but they look stunning. I really wish EB gets some hk classic movies like A better tomorrow (who wouldn't want a gangster chow yan fat figure?) or 80's jackie chan and gang. (sammo hung and yuen biao, etc...)

Back