Storm Warriors - new Enterbay 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh dang.....just did a little research and noticed that the Pang bros. are directing it :rock

From popeye at ToyWorld Forum,

v8m138.jpg

28su8tx.jpg

2djvsb5.jpg

23k7ujq.jpg

EB really nailed Simon Yam, I am not convinced on Ekin and Aaron yet.

I really want a Simon Yam figure...well any figure of Simon. I want a Donnie Yen figure too...Where is my Ip man figures Enterbay?

Are you being facetious? I hope so because HT hasn't released anything yet that has paint apps that great. I don't even know who it is but it looks like a real person.

HT and EB can do great sculpt, but in my opinion, EB's paint app is the best :)
and in the picture above, i dont see EB's great paint. it looks rather like a figs from HT.
i dunno, perhaps the light plays trick

I think you're smoking something, Casper! It looks perfect! :D

The paint app is subtle, as it should be. Kinda like Enterbay's own Bruce Lee figures.

yeah, maybe youre right.
i really need a rest from all of this waiting on the DX 01 update *sigh..

Are you being facetious? I hope so because HT hasn't released anything yet that has paint apps that great. I don't even know who it is but it looks like a real person.

that is hk actor nicholas tse.

not sure i agree that ht hasn't released anything that great, but this IS a great headsculpt n paint app. and the armour detailing is superb.

too bad i'm not so hot about the "wind & cloud" saga (as it's known in hong kong).

would've been nice to see something from zhang yimou's "hero" instead. that should satisfy donnie yen fans as well.

would've been nice to see something from zhang yimou's "hero" instead. that should satisfy donnie yen fans as well.

Yes. Although I love these too with Yam and Ekin..but Donnie, Jet Li and Tony Leung figs would rock. I have both male Hero figs and they really are mediocre. EB versions would rule.

Back