Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long from production wip like the picture untill real thing actually take?6 months? 1 year?

production peaks can be up for preorder in a a few weeks to half a year, than the production can take up to 6 months on average.

thanks ,so baroness and maybe storm shadow this year,looks like one pf and one statue a year!

just saw this, man whose bright idea is it to make him using a bow instead of dual katana. I hope they have switchouts otherwise epic fail.

just saw this, man whose bright idea is it to make him using a bow instead of dual katana. I hope they have switchouts otherwise epic fail.

Yeah, I prefer the dual Katanas as well, and hope they have switch out hands. They were probably going for the 1988 carded figure look. Makes sense being he is the master in archery and known for "the ear that sees" technique.

Only a matter of time. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are arguably the two most popular characters from the Joe verse.

Since we began speculating on Joe PFs way back when, I was argiung that Sideshow could do two companion Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow PFs [a la this classic Mike Zeck artwork from issue 46:

330g1i0.jpg

Preview is up. Up for order next week.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37969

Passed on Snake Eyes, but I may have to get this one. Looks great.

Also, the teaser shows classic Storm Shadow holding dual katanas while the original production peek had version 2 Stormy with his bow.

perfecto!!! i have the snakeeye statue this will look so epic next to it. Also very happy they switched from the stupid bow to dual katana option (maybe bow is ex option, dont care as long as it has dual katana).

Are we confirmed this is 1/5 snake eye scale and not 1/4 pf? I am actually very glad it's same scale as snake eye, what a great pair!! edit: just noticed storm shadow is wearing real cloth not sculpted? are we sure this is not pf? :/

2 homeruns for next week - halo master chief + storm shadow! cant wait!

perfecto!!! i have the snakeeye statue this will look so epic next to it. Also very happy they switched from the stupid bow to dual katana option (maybe bow is ex option, dont care as long as it has dual katana).

Are we confirmed this is 1/5 snake eye scale and not 1/4 pf? I am actually very glad it's same scale as snake eye, what a great pair!! edit: just noticed storm shadow is wearing real cloth not sculpted? are we sure this is not pf? :/

2 homeruns for next week - halo master chief + storm shadow! cant wait!

Well, the teaser page says Storm Shadow statue, not Premium Format, so I'm going to assume it's all polystone like Snake Eyes.

The cloth looks really well done, but I think it's all polystone.

Last edited:
From the pic above it looks like the EX is change of head?

Back