Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks fantastic, ordered :rock

stormshadowPreview.jpg

I wonder if that's just "the lighting" again or if the skin on face really doesn't match the arms. :lol

Yeah lets hope thats lighting. Overall though looks pretty cool so far. I d like to see the lower half of his pose.

Well, if we take a look at the production peek and assume that nothing has been changed, we get the classic Storm Shadow head and dual katanas as well as version 2 hooded Storm Shadow utilizing his bow.

The Version 2 SS had long sleeves and camo. The alternate look for this statue will be closer to his appearance in Resolute.

storm_shadow_3_1.jpg

:thud::thud::thud:

:clap:clap:clap

Looks so baaaad arse!!!!

The EX has to be the hands w Bow. And regular comes with both heads. Bound to be worth a small fortune whenever one decides to buy this statue.

would have prefered it to be a PF too but a fully sculpted storm shadow is also nice so i might put an order in for this piece ...

I wonder if that's just "the lighting" again or if the skin on face really doesn't match the arms. :lol

Look at his right hand. It matches his face. It's the lighting.

As long as they were going to give him two sets of hands and head, they should have had the bow in his right hand, which is where it should be, considering where the quiver is. The right arm should be fairly straight and off to his right side and his left hand could be reaching for the quiver.
With the quiver on his left shoulder, it indicates he is left handed. You can grab a sword with either hand and quickly shift it to your dominant hand, but you can't do that with the bow so easily, and you certainly can't draw arrows with the right hand.

The Version 2 SS had long sleeves and camo. The alternate look for this statue will be closer to his appearance in Resolute.

storm_shadow_3_1.jpg

Yeah, I know, I had the figure. :wave

After I posted last night, I was wondering how Sideshow was going to incorporate the urban / digital camo that Storm Shadow V2 had.

I understand what your saying, and the pic you posted illustrated it clearly, but for all intents and purposes, this will be Sideshow's iteration of V2SS. Unless I'm mistaken, Sideshow only has the license to do products of Hasbro's RAH iteration, not offshoots Sigma Six, Resolute, or Valor vs. Venom.

I know you're the militant Joe traditionalist here, Khev (and I mean that in the nicest way possible), but this is Sideshow tweaking the design to their liking. :)

Depending on the damage on the wallet, this could be my first SS purchase. Not as big of a GI Joe fan, but I love badass looking ninjas. And I thought, as a casual fan, the Resolute costumes for Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were their best looks respectively. If they made a statue for Snake Eyes Resolute, I'd buy that.

Back