Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SE was $325 with the huge base and Timber, this should be around the normal prices of 1:5 $225-$275, his base doesn't look to be that big, unless there is something else being shown.

I know you're the militant Joe traditionalist here, Khev (and I mean that in the nicest way possible), but this is Sideshow tweaking the design to their liking. :)

I think for the purpose of this statue you're right but I still have a hunch that we'll see a *true* v2 SS (with sleeves and camo) as a 1/6 figure. Not that they won't still tweak it in some way of course.

I think for the purpose of this statue you're right but I still have a hunch that we'll see a *true* v2 SS (with sleeves and camo) as a 1/6 figure. Not that they won't still tweak it in some way of course.

I agree. I'm assuming that the V2 Storm Shadow will come with the new muscle arms, and it would be pretty cool / interesting if Sideshow takes a page from Commando Snake Eyes in providing a way for collectors to "update" the original Storm Shadow. SS provided a new visored head for Snakes, it would be awesome if the Version 2 Storm Shadow comes with a sleeveless shinobi shozuku so those inclined could put that on the original Storm Shadow.

$300

The exclusive is swap out hands to hold a bow, and look like he is drawing an arrow from the quiver...HOWEVER...the hand that he is drawing the arrow with is the wrong hand, he can't even reach his quiver! Between this major design flaw, and the fact that the sword hands can't be displayed without the claws, I think this is going to be a major pass for me. :(

What kind of "master ninja" tries to draw an arrow on the opposite side that the quiver is facing...

2002011_press03-001.jpg

Green Arrow's quiver is accessible from both arms, as shown in that picture. Storm Shadow's is only open to one, his left arm.

This is clearly a case of the production team implementing an "exclusive" that obviously wasn't designed from the beginning.

Hell, nunchucks in one hand and a throwing star in the other would have been just as much of an "exclusive" and it would have worked with the limitations of the existing sculpt...

Back