Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist converted. Hopped on after I saw pics of her and BP together. I just hope that I don't get someone else's return. :lol I look forward to receiving her. First PF I've bought since the Stormtrooper, and that was about a year ago.

Congrats on your conversion. She is a nice looking statue. I ordered the EX for a friend of mine and he unboxed her at my place so I got see her first hand. She was perfect. No QC issues whatsoever and just a beautiful statue.

My waitlist converted. Hopped on after I saw pics of her and BP together. I just hope that I don't get someone else's return. :lol I look forward to receiving her. First PF I've bought since the Stormtrooper, and that was about a year ago.

Congrats this one is a winner! The ex head is the bomb! So nice!!! :clap I like this sculpt a lot. Never knew I was a huge storm fan of this version. But after seeing this in person? = WOW!

Last edited:
Tabula didn't do anything that needs relaxing. I looked, too, and didn't see it.

Check through mine tonight, glad it's all good except for a big paint splat on my black cape. I will contact SS for a new cape. Still loving this statue :)

Gotta love this Storm!

X-men.jpg:original

A lot of them from the initial batch lean slightly to the left (her right). My original one did, but my replacement body stands straight up.

8539851841_8626a8ea89_b.jpg

A lot of them from the initial batch lean slightly to the left (her right). My original one did, but my replacement body stands straight up.

8539851841_8626a8ea89_b.jpg

good to hear!! :clap

Anyhoo, have you tried posing Storm's cape so it flares up like there's a strong current of wind underneath her cape? Would be awesome to see!!:yess:

I tried to do that so that it looked like it was connected to her bracelet. Looked okay from some angles, but this is how I like it best.

I just love my EX Storm, she's probably my all time favorite statue. I really, really, really, really, really wish they would have Mark Newman sculpt an equally amazing Phoenix/Dark Phoenix.

Back