Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince-Vell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Storm - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - White Costume Edition- Premium Format Figure

Buy Now - Click the pic!
Marvel - Storm Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive

if this is a repost please delete.

300100_120x600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Storm Premium Format - Link i found

Not sure if anyone seen this, or its been posted but on Statue Forum this link popped up and it was password protected so i snaged the pic fast.

if this is a repost please delete.

300100_120x600.jpg

Errr...love the costume but the face :slap I hope there is an alternative head sculpt on this. Make it more like the Bowen Storm head sculpt please. Thanks for posting it :rock

Link is gone now, was up for a few times i refreshed the page now even that history page wont get me to the password linked page.

I am glad they made this version vs the Jim Lee era.... now SSC fix the damn face!!

Wonder what North thinks of this? :monkey3

Nice catch. But I'm not digging the face & why would SS release a Storm PF which isn't based on Jim Lee's run?

Pretty surprising they didn't do Jim Lee to go with the rest of the gang.

Don't like the headsculpt either, hope there's an alternate. :pray:

That's the brood on the art behind her. Dark Phoenix saga?

I'm never a fan of the white costume. Not enough skin on that. I like the black version better. I wonder if Tony C sculpted this? It looks like his work..... and that's not saying much :eek:

It isn't Jim Lee because this is the sexiest outfit. It looks like the neck separates from the body, so most likely there is another head.

I just came here to see if others thought the headsculpt whas ugly

That face is ugly. COH is the only thing that may save this piece.

I am glad they made this version vs the Jim Lee era.... now SSC fix the damn face!!

Wonder what North thinks of this? :monkey3

Well, I would normally be jumping up and down with glee. However, I just did one jump :lol

I'm SOOO excited she's finally here and IN MY FAVORITE COSTUME!!!! Not the silver-white shoulder pad outfit, and fully sculpted with fabric is the deal!!!!

However, the face needs some help. I hope they stick with tradition and provide an EX portrait that is better.

Looks like a companion piece to the Emma Frost PF, face sculpt-wise.

Ooh, and I am a fan of the pose too!!! All in all, not perfect, but consider it sold!!!!!!!!

good costume choice but face is off

Back